just as the title suggests, Bugera 333XL combo amp. The clip has been professionally soldered. Great amp, but now having my Peavey I just don't play this near enough to justify keeping it. Plus I'd like to pay off the Peavey head a little sooner with the money from this.

500$

You can also scroll through my youtube channel to find some videos of the Bugera in action. Some are of the Peavey, but the older ones I posted have been with the Bugera, but it should all be in the videos descriptions anyways.

I am located on the east coast of Canada.

Thanks!
I was wondering what is the least you would take for it. I have really been wanting a Bugera 333xl and I don't quite have $500.
The best revenge is bettering yourself-Zacky V

311 Freak of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
Quote by full_ride_311
I was wondering what is the least you would take for it. I have really been wanting a Bugera 333xl and I don't quite have $500.

The problem with this is that you are in the US and might get dinged with high shipping. Plus perhaps customs duties on top of that. If you are still interested I may be able to do something with it price wise. Let me know.
I didn't realize you were in Canada. I don't know if I could go with the shipping but thank you for the consideration.
The best revenge is bettering yourself-Zacky V

311 Freak of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
No problem man! It really is a great amp, but my Peavey is just what I need for gigs and at home, so it has to go. If I didn't have to sell it I wouldn't, that's for sure.
Will you ship it to ontario?
Jackson RR3 - BKP Painkiller/Warpig
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2
PM'd you
Jackson RR3 - BKP Painkiller/Warpig
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2