ive on this forum for awhile now, and read how much you guys in the US like Vader cabs, and have been rubbing it in our Europe faces

but i just got an newsletter email from Emperion guitars saying:

we're proud to announce that Emperion guitars will be the official European distributor of Vader cabinets, availabilty is set for March 2010. We're currently accepting pre-orders, dedicated web-page will be up soon.

THIS IS NOT ADVERTISING , im not spam , i just read this email and thought id let you guys ''in the know'' that we will be able to get these cabs .
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
I thought you could before? I remember looking up prices in euros, from a vader offshoot or something based in Italy.

At any rate, hopefully they'll be reasonable prices. Ordered from Italy cost something like 800 sterling
Vader's are quite expensive, I would prefer if it was Avatar that started shipping to Europe
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly