Page 1 of 3
so last semester in my leisure studies class a guest speaker came in and had us write down on note cards what we liked about ourselvs in the 3d person, which was terribly awkward, and then weather or not we would be our own friend if there was another one of us. (hope that makes sense) anyways i thought that was a very interesting idea. so ill start:

i like that i am funny or ben is funny

and i would probably not be great friends w/ myself, just because im kinda awkward and i generally befriend ppl who are less awkward than i am. lol.
Just Sooo Jaded!

Quote by drunknpunk204
Why cant Helen Keller drive?
cause shes a woman
Sure.
Quote by fretsofthebeast
*grabs rifle*
so let it be written so let it be done..........

Quote by SOADrox429
You shouldn't hit your drummers. You're supposed to be nice to them, or they'll be scared of you.
**** yes i'm the coolest person i know

and i don't have any other friends
Last edited by strat335 at Dec 28, 2009,
hell no
Quote by texasthrasher
Cover your ears(or they WILL be raped) that is ****ing great

I survived weeding out 09'
Only if I gave myself free beer for hanging out with me.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
"That Sean fellows kinda weird, he reminds me of a rapist"

NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
I hate ctfod, he's a prick.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
I contradict myself and am far to bossy to enjoy myself.

I'm also too perfect. >_>

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
probably. i'd get annoyed with rosa a lot, but she tries to be pretty nice to her friends, so i think it would be okay
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
I would only hang around with myself because I would be the only black student in my class. Which would make two of us. brothers stickin together and all.

And I'm smokin' hot(lol), so if i was girl I'd even do myself...
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated
I'd kick me in the nuts, and then slit my throat as I lie writhing in agony on the ground. Then worry I'd been too nice.
i love myself
im awesome
if i was another me
id totally have sex with myself
<3

srsanswer: no lol
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Only if he puts out.
Gibson Les Paul BFG Gator
Line6 James Tyler Variax JTV-69
Line6 Pod HD500
Blackheart Handsome Devil
**** no, HuckIt is such an asshole.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
I personally think that I'm a wanker, yet I have many friends.

I think that people usually judge themselves fairly harshly. I would probably class myself as arrogant, because I've had a good education thus far and am fairly well read, and I know it.

I dunno.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Probably. Same interests, same abilities... Same way that you treat other people...

Then again, I tend to be a dick without meaning to.
I think the question is, if you cloned yourself to become your own friend, would it be gay to have a devil's threesome with yourself?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Of course!!! I like all the same stuff as myself!!!

In all seriousness, I think the above is true, therefore we'd have some pretty good conversations.

Take away our similarities though, and I'd say probably not. I'm not very good with conversation. It's not that I'm shy, and it's not that I can't hold a good conversation (like I said, I could hold a pretty good conversation with myself). It's just that I'm a man of few words, I don't really have much to say. If you were to put me in an empty room alone with someone and told us to talk, it would get awkward really fast. Even if it were one of my best friends.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Quote by CTFOD
I think the question is, if you cloned yourself to become your own friend, would it be gay to have a devil's threesome with yourself?

Only if balls touch. Or, if you ignore the girl and have sex with yourself.
I'm a loyal, trustworthy, funny person, but I feel you'd need a great deal of tolerance and someone who can seriously take a joke and not take things too seriously to actually be my friend. I'm sarcastic and as so, a lot of the stuff I say is often interpreted wrongly. You'd also need to not care about social image, as I've lost all care for what others think of me and as a result, tend to just be 'myself' no matter who might be watching.
Quote by MightyAl
Only if balls touch. Or, if you ignore the girl and have sex with yourself.

ye I always wanted to fap me in third person y'know... ;-/
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated
i'd probably hate myself but hang out with myself anyway since i'd be such a narcissitic prick that no one else would want to hang out
If ther was another me, we'd either be biggest friends or biggest enemies...

I don't know which.

All I know is that when perfection meets competition, things get ugly
I'd hate hanging out with myself,
1. I'm an ugly **** with a messed up moustache
2. I'm too secretive and lie in every conversation i have with friends
3. Plus he'd know how big my dick is, I'd be of great discomfort
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
I already do consider myself to be a damn good friend.
I'm always buying me gifts and treating me to drinks, we hang out a hell of alot and enjoy the same activities, share hobbies, etc.

I'm my best friend.
I think we'd know of each other, I don't think we'd be close though.
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
He could be a rythm guitarist, and he'd already know all the material I've learned or wrote. Hell yes.
The playground of the world
Hell yeah! Jacob is funny, sort of smart and shares a similar sense of humor, and would get all of my inside jokes. He also plays guitar, so we could jam all the time. We each share the same skill level, so their would be no "how do you not know a Gmaj11 chord...?" moments. He is also kind of on the fat side, which would make me less self-conscious about my weight.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
i would be friends with me but id annoy the hell out of me as well

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
Last edited by speedy1330 at Dec 28, 2009,
I dunno. I think I'm honest and straight to people - and I appreciate that in others. So I would probably be friends with myself. We have a lot in common.
Page 1 of 3