Yes, my perfectly good 4g Ipod nano was stolen on christmas eve! It had a good run, had it for almost 3 years now.

I wanted a zune, but after a quick search I found out that they no longer sell them in Canada

There's so many other brands out there, I have no idea what I should get. I'm looking for 4-8g, small size, don't care for video or Internet and around $100.

Edit: No Ipods please lol
Last edited by Steel8909 at Dec 28, 2009,
An ipod.

I got an extra one as of the 24th of December so if you want I can sell you it? PM me if you're interested in buying this marvellous ipod. It's 4 gb, it's about 3 years old but it'd good and already has 325 songs on it.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Last edited by Venice King at Dec 28, 2009,
Quote by Steel8909
Yes, my perfectly good 4g Ipod nano was stolen on christmas eve! It had a good run, had it for almost 3 years now.

I wanted a zune, but after a quick search I found out that they no longer sell them in Canada

There's so many other brands out there, I have no idea what I should get. I'm looking for 4-8g, small size, don't care for video or Internet and around $100.

Surely you could spend a little bit more money and get 10 times the storage?
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by King Twili
Surely you could spend a little bit more money and get 10 times the storage?

After 3 years I only have 325 songs. I find that I delete a lot of old songs that i dont like anymore\ dont like the genre anymore lol. So 8g is plenty.
yea I never really understood this either man, why not save up for a littile while longer and get one that has decent storage.
Carry on
Quote by qvchater
yea I never really understood this either man, why not save up for a littile while longer and get one that has decent storage.

2,000 songs isn't decent storage?
I have a sony walkman 16gb nwz s639, and its brilliant, although i need at least double the storage space :/

I got a case for it and because the players pretty inexpensive, its brilliant as I dont care as much about how knocked around it gets, unlike an ipod where i was paranoid about it.
I'm ordering a Walkman NWZ-S545 tomorrow, 16GB, but you can get an 8GB version.
DO IT LIVE
ipod touch.

ipods, imo, are the best portable digital media devices. butthats just me.

any specific reason for 'no ipods' ?

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

I presume it would be fairly easy to buy a used Zune off of ebay and get it shipped to you. I have a 30g 1st gen Zune that I just replaced with an Ipod touch, so if you're interested in buying, lemme know. I get a discount on Fedex.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Quote by Steel8909
2,000 songs isn't decent storage?

What apple says it will store isn't what it will store.

It'll store 2000 songs at 2'30 and 128kbps average.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by Corby1888
I'm ordering a Walkman NWZ-S545 tomorrow, 16GB, but you can get an 8GB version.

Nice, the 8GB looks god to me.