I am looking at buying an Epiphone G-400 as a back-up for gigs. I own alot of guitars but I've never bought a used one. The guitar is in perfect condition, has the good duncan strap-locks (the push buttons), a Gibson USA Tony Iommi humbucker and comes with a deluxe hard case. the electronics need a little work but it is nothing i cannot do myself.

Is $400 CAD (about $330 USD) a good price, or am i getting ripped
Awesome deal. The stock G-400 is $350 USD new. I use it stock and it's not a bad guitar at all.
Quote by Spitz13
**** you, i live in uruguay.
*they are no less than $650 new here, us canucks get completely ripped off by all guitar makers other than the Godin company (check list prices, even when CAD exeeded the USD, we still paid more!)

that help justify the price
Then, get a Godin, they're great!
Quote by Kumanji
The only thing that matters in music these days is money - genuinely talented artists are passed over entirely or corraled into making non-offensive, non-threatening average music that sells.
Quote by zomghax
Then, get a Godin, they're great!

I second that!

any Godin you get, regardless of the price is going to be 10 times better quality than any epi
I want you to put on your pretty summer dress
You can wear your Easter bonnet and all the rest
And I wanna make love to you yes, yes, yes when the healing has begun
-Van the Fuckin' Man
back to the epi, as i already have godins (they are not for the rock band!), is it a half decent deal? i like the guitar (it has the slimmer neck, not the crazy fat one) and the tone is more than adequate
Well, if you like it so much, why don't you get it?
Quote by Kumanji
The only thing that matters in music these days is money - genuinely talented artists are passed over entirely or corraled into making non-offensive, non-threatening average music that sells.
Quote by zomghax
Well, if you like it so much, why don't you get it?

I'll take it one step further...WHY DON'T YOU MARRY IT?