hey all. i got a morely tremonti wah for christmas and i started adjusting it a little. its fun to mess around with it. i love the tone but its not perfect. its pretty harsh when its all the way down. (i knew this when i asked for it, but now i know i can adjust it, i figure why not?)

i read everywhere this little excerpt from morely themselves talking about how to adjust this and that, but it doesnt give any specifics or how tos. like it says u can adjust this one nut on one of the pots to make it brighter or softer by tightening it or loosening it, but it doesnt say which way does which. it seems pretty well on there so i dont want to do much without consulting with anyone experienced in this. im assuming loosening it makes it softer?

so if anyone can give me any examples on how to mess with the nut and leds to achieve certain tones, id appreciate it. thanks all!
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
any ideas?
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
The nut that is referring to is the one on the inductor. Its the thing with 6 legs, 3 on top and below, when looking at the PCB from above.
i know where it is, but i want to know which way turning it does what before i force it. it seems on there pretty good.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30