Page 1 of 3
And/or just really funny? I love china sometimes:

China shopping centre builds 'car park for women'

A shopping centre in China's Hebei province has built a car park with wider spaces that it says is designed especially to suit women drivers.

The women-only car park in Shijiazhuang city is also painted in pink and light purple to appeal to female tastes.

Official Wang Zheng told AFP news agency the car park was meant to cater to women's "strong sense of colour and different sense of distance".

The parking bays are one metre (3ft) wider than normal spaces, he said.

The Wanxiang-Tiancheng shopping centre had also "installed signs and security monitoring equipment that corresponded more to women's needs", he said.

The Global Times website says female parking attendants have been trained to help guide women drivers into their parking spaces. The bays also have extra lighting.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8432887.stm

Really though, would you agree it's sexist or do chinese female drivers really need all the help they can get?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████

If all Asian women are as loopy as her then yes.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

at least women can drive in that country....
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
thats funny.
Quote by smiidger
I never said it was fact based on evidence. There are other kinds of fact, such as Fact based on such a large number of opinions that it cannot possibly be conscidered false.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Whether or not it's sexist it's still funny as hell.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
This is an ingenious idea that is being implemented about 50 years too late.

It's nice to know that the Chinese government has a sense of humor. A damn good one at that.

"How many signow I need to change 8 rane on highway? none? ok good ruck over driwers!"
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Dec 28, 2009,
that is hilarious! Although I can say that if that happened in the UK there would be uproar as the WI take everything so damn seriously.

thats the funniest shit ive heard in a long time
My Rig:
Yamaha RBX 375 bass
Peavey Millenium BXP bass (won at Summer Slaughter 2010, signed by all the bands)
Eden Nemesis NC410 320w combo amp
Check out Tyrannicide, my death/thrash metal band:
http://www.myspace.com/tyrannicidemetal
Quote by dannyniceboy
at least women can drive in that country....

how exactly?

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
Last edited by speedy1330 at Dec 28, 2009,
Well, based on my knowledge of the world, Asians and females are awful drivers. I can't even imagine how Asian Females can drive
That is amazing. I love how the spaces are a fucking metre bigger! That's not just a little bit, thats a huge difference.
Anyone whose been to China knows that this is the most pointless thing ever. All chinese drivers are crap regardless of whether they possess a penor or not.
O_O

If they did that over here, at first I'd be really pissed off and offended. Then I'd think it's awesome because there'd be more parking spaces, it would also be easier to squeeze all your shopping in between cars.

And then I'd laugh at all the men who can't park. Cos they exist too.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by Ur all $h1t
Whether or not it's sexist it's still funny as hell.

My sentiments exactly.
They could do that everywhere and not just for the women. It makes parking so much easier
Nobody is going to use it in the future since there won't be any women. Then they're going to make a B movie called "China Needs Women."
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
I think it's pretty damn sexy to be honest..

Oh, sexist?

It'll be a lot easier to prowl now they have their own car park.
Quote by OddOneOut
O_O

If they did that over here, at first I'd be really pissed off and offended. Then I'd think it's awesome because there'd be more parking spaces, it would also be easier to squeeze all your shopping in between cars.

Spoken like a true woman
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
"strong sense of colour and different sense of distance"

What a charming way of saying spatially inept.
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
Oh god, just faboulous!
Women obviously can't park a car according to the chinese, and they are mostly right.
Quote by OddOneOut
O_O

This is why, when you go shopping, you nose into the space. It means the boot is easily accessible.
This has got to be the funniest thread ever.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
It's not sexist, it's sexy. The kind of "driving at 35 mph on the freeway with the blinker on" sexy.
The BBC may edit your comments and not all emails will be published.

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
That's pretty offensive, but there is probably some substance to it seeing as driver's education is probably like all education in China, ridiculously gender-biased.

Of course the Chinese women are bad drivers, they aren't taught as well...
Page 1 of 3