Whenever I play on the neck pickup the notes don't seem clear.

I was wondering if this cause of the neck pickup or maybe the amp I am using. I have a Roland cube 15x (i'm will be getting a Peavey Vypyr 60 tube amp soon).
My guess is the pickups themselves (if its s low-end warbeast).

Every cheap BC Rich guitar I played sounded muddy. You can aim for a pickup swap or a new guitar.

Played one of the Vypyr tube amps, it was pretty nice, loud as hell though.
I don't believe in signatures. Ah, sh...
Quote by ~Shred Hero~
My guess is the pickups themselves (if its s low-end warbeast).

Every cheap BC Rich guitar I played sounded muddy. You can aim for a pickup swap or a new guitar.

Played one of the Vypyr tube amps, it was pretty nice, loud as hell though.

Well i bought it for $200.

When i get the Peavey, if the note on the meck pickup don't sound too good i'm going to have to start looking for new pickups.
I have a Warbeast and I play it thru a Line 6 Spider II HD150 with no problems. Both pick ups sound pretty good. I just plugged in and gave it a shot to be sure. You do realize the neck pick up will sound more on the bass side rather than the treble in the bridge pup. I have no love for Roland Cubes IMHO it's like playing thru a am transistor radio worse amps I ever tried. Try the guitar thru a different amp. Check to see how close the pup is to the strings it might need to be raised or lowered.

I don't think BC Rich BDSM stock pick ups are bad at all. I have actually bought them loose and swapped them in other guitars.

John