For the 50000000th time I'm back on Ultimate Guitar to talk about pedals.

I've seen these Starcaster pedals at Best Buy and was wanting to know if anyone had them. I was either going to get the Chorus or the Flanger, since I already have the OS-2 for Distortion. I got Best Buy Gift Cards for Christmas, and this is why I'm asking (if I had that much in Cash I'd be getting a Boss Flanger.)

I don't need it to sound really good, since I actually like muddy sound, but quality is what I'm looking for. I know the starcasters aren't the best, and I'm wondering if anyone had them to ask if they would fall apart.

I have a Peavey Vypyr 15, and I know all of you are gonna say "why don't you just use the flanger on the amp?" well, because I don't feel like walking up to the amp, turning the knob to just the right position, and keep playing. I want something real.

Also I have a Big Jam flanger, and if anyone has both that and the Starcasters, tell me which is better.

Thanks
pedals arent the best for mod amps
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
Quote by Carrot
pedals arent the best for mod amps

I know, but like I said, I like muddier sound, and I don't feel like walking up to the Vypyr and switching the knob all the time. Plus, the Vypyr has a clean amp tone that sounds amazing with pedals.
if its muddy you like, plug a MG DFX into your vyper and use a lovely starter guitar
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals