So...I got some money for christmas, and Im thinking about buying a new amp. Right now I have a little 10-watter ss that I got with my first electric. I'd prefer it to be tube, although if theres a good solid state, I might be convinced to go that way. I play anything from hair metal to black metal, so I'd like to have a rediculous amount of distortion, and be able to have some nice power amp distorion too (I might make/buy an attenuator so that I can crank it without being super loud). I'm open to mods that I could do too, if they'll make the amp more suited to what I play and aren't too hard. Finally I have about $400 dollars saved up, but will hopefully get more soon.

Thanks!
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Go for a Line 6 Spider Valve, those are the best for your price range, and often have really good amounts of high gain.
Quote by EvilAngel93
Go for a Line 6 Spider Valve, those are the best for your price range, and often have really good amounts of high gain.

IDK, is the dist. and effects similar to the ss spiders? Ive never tried the tube versions.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
bump
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ