You really cant go past Money
Quote by LordBishek
Vibrators, Schmibrators. They can't ignore my girth.
Yeah, would have to agree with Brodie. Money is pretty much a classic bass line. Also look at Young Lust, it's kinda fun to play as well.
Quote by Brodie337
You really cant go past Money

yes you can... high hopes, learning to fly, anything off pulse, actually, pretty well all of Pink Floyds bass is a pumping driving rhythm, go learn all their songs.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Besides Money...

Another Brick in The Wall pt. 2?
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
Money, Have a Cigar, Astronomy Domine, and One Of These Days. Those are all pretty good one's for a bass player. That should be enough to get u started
I actually enjoy covering goodbye blue sky guitar line with bass, sounds really cool. Plus i get good workout on chords
Cookie monster genocide my nation! HE MUST DIE MENS

Art is never finished it is only abandoned.

Real mitalhead don't give a f**k if it is Wensday or a dick in the a**
have a cigar is one of favourites.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Astronomy Domine is fun to play. Also--Animals is an interesting album to play bass to. Check out Les Claypool's Frog Brigade take on it as well.
grab yourself a delay and a tremolo pedal and try out "one of these days". not necessarily the hardest song to do. but once the skippy tremolo kicks in you have a bit of hard listening to do
Cant believe "Hey You" hasn't been mentioned yet! AWesome fretless bass
Baaaaaaazz
Quote by rocknroll93

yes you can... high hopes, learning to fly, anything off pulse, actually, pretty well all of Pink Floyds bass is a pumping driving rhythm, go learn all their songs.

I understand, that's just not what I meant, sorry for the misunderstanding mate.
Quote by LordBishek
Vibrators, Schmibrators. They can't ignore my girth.
Great Gig in the Sky, probably my favorite bass song to play from Waters.