so theres this awsome sale at the music store and i dont know if i should get the peavey windsor or the peavey supreme.....what do you guys think?
never tried a supreme, but the windsor cleans were terrible from what i remember.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Quote by Silver-spear94
never tried a supreme, but the windsor cleans were terrible from what i remember.

It doesn't have a clean channel, so its turn down the gain and make do. They really were not very good.

Any reason that you only can get these two? What's your price range? Can you go used? You can probably get a much better amp for the same price.
Ibanez RGT42DX
Vox AC30C2
Digitech Whammy (FOR SALE!)
Dunlop GCB-95F Crybaby
Boss DD-20
Boss SD-1
Ibanez TS9DX
MXR M-108 10 Band EQ
from my experience, peavey amps are ****... take a moment to think why the price is so low...
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Quote by FightinIrishPJ
from my experience, peavey amps are ****... take a moment to think why the price is so low...

Ever heard of a 5150? dumb*ss
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Quote by FightinIrishPJ

I don't know which one you tried but the 5150/6505 and XXX/3120 are great amps.
Peavey 3120
Mesa 2x12 Rectifier Cabinet
Jackson RR5
Jackson DKMG
LTD EC-1000
TC Electronic Polytune
BOSS RV-5
BOSS DD-7
MXR 10-band EQ
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby
BOSS NS-2
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2+
Quote by FightinIrishPJ

Just because the price is low, doesn't mean its a shit amp. Besides, like the others said, have you plugged into a 5150, 6505, JSX, XXX or 3120 before at all? They're phenomenal amps, all of them.
Ibanez RGT42DX
Vox AC30C2
Digitech Whammy (FOR SALE!)
Dunlop GCB-95F Crybaby
Boss DD-20
Boss SD-1
Ibanez TS9DX
MXR M-108 10 Band EQ