hey guys, I know this is supposed to go in the gaming thread, but I can't find it, and I hear it doesn;'t help anyways.

I have completed the Shuri Castle Mission on Regular Difficulty and No video or credits came up. I've checked on Google and there is a lot of debate over the subject.Some people say its not the last mission, Some Say it is.And some also say you get Nazi Zombies afterwards, but I Haven't experienceed it. Do I need to beat the game on veteran difficulty(beat Shuri Castle) to get Nazi Zombies? or is there no nazi Zombies on Ps2.

Thanks Guys
Gear

Guitars
Ibanez ART 300
Squier Strat
Godin 12 string Antique cedarburst
Ibanez RGD 320

Amps
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60W
Peavey Solo 15 W
Fender 10 W

Effects
Dunlop GCB - 95 Crybaby wah
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
Boss MT-2 Distortion
You have to talk to the man who teaches you how to catch pokemon, say no, fly to Cinnabar island, and surf along the right coast of it first.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

go to the mission select and you should find the nazi zombie mission after the end game mission, the nazi zombie mission is gard i only got to level 7
I was just playing this earlier today with my friend, except the next-gen version on 360. Nazi Zombies is pretty damn fun, although it gets really boring quite quickly if you can't get enough of the higher levels, as I often couldn't.
The downloadable content really helps make things more fun.
I don't think it's on the PS2 version.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.