completely agree, i would prefer if they stuck with their original name ratukt...

on further listen guitar riffs are repetitive. still good, though.
Quote by saxaxe
Diggin it. Name sucks though.

I think it's an awesome name.
The B-52 Bombers Group!
Own a B-52 amp? Join the club!

Quote by nashawa
He may be a troll, but he's an incredibly successful troll. So kudos on that.
Hi! Was searching the internet on our name and found this thread! Im the singer/screamer in the band =) Really cool to see a thread about my band. Thanks for the kind words! And about the name, we know.. We are about to change it again if we find something better :P
Quote by scaryfried
i was right then (guitarist is on ug). really loving the tracks at the moment.

Yeah think hes on here too, not sure whats his nick is tho. :P That is so awsome to hear man! =D How did you find out about us?
Quote by scaryfried
i actually can't remember, i was probably through browing through myspace bands friends etc.

Ah okey. That cool man! I will upload some videoclips and photos from our latest show today, check it out!=)
ey nice! im one of the guitarists in this band and im very happy to see the kind words that have been shared!=)
sick tunes, get a name that make sense though haha.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
there is a song by converge that is called "love as arson" and yes we are about to change the name really soon!:P
yeah, same name as before. kinda means like "brutal beatdown" in swedish, its a verb. What do you guys think of the layout?
Quote by Tottelol
Can a mod please change the topic-title to "RÅTUKT - NEW SONGS" ?

+1