I hate these idiots who'll headbang to anything. Like during Karma Police, and sometimes I ask "why?"
Some jerks are actually jerks..
It's like moshing to Iron Maiden... Big no no on that one..
Gear:
Some sort of guitar, of some sort.
Another one
Big amp
Small amp
A pedal
A pedal again
Some kind of box that goes into the computer.. Haven't figured out its function yet.
What the hell is the problem with someone being into the music the way they want to be? If they want to move their body to the music why don't you let them? I mean as long as they aren't thrashing and getting in the way of everyone else, let them be.
┌─┬──┬──┬──┬──┬──┬──┬──┬─┐
├─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬┤
├┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┤
Ultimate Guitar Set Up Q&A Thread─┤
├─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬┤
├┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┤
├┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┤
└─┴──┴──┴──┴──┴──┴──┴──┴─┘
Yeh, well ok... I guess that's right.
Just that it doesn't really "fit" into the type of music that they're playing. But you're right, why care?

Although, moshing at Iron Maiden (if I may bring that up again) is really irritating, since they're disturbing you. So my opinion on that won't change.
Gear:
Some sort of guitar, of some sort.
Another one
Big amp
Small amp
A pedal
A pedal again
Some kind of box that goes into the computer.. Haven't figured out its function yet.
Quote by CapnKickass
at least the idiots are having fun instead of hating.

someone having fun does not negate them being idiots. i'm pretty sure paedophiles enjoy ****ing kids.

yes, i am making that analogy.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
Songs like 2+2=5 created a riot when I seen them. Same for ''Just'', ''Bodysnatchers'' ''Paranoid Android'' etc.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
someone having fun does not negate them being idiots. i'm pretty sure paedophiles enjoy ****ing kids.

yes, i am making that analogy.

Yeah but paedophiles are assholes as well. The idiots can still be idiots without being assholes.
In my opinion, no, not really.
However- some tracks just really make you feel like moving your body. And if that means that you have to headbang to let your emotions out, then so be it.

Proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAyIw5ueIsI

If you're doing it because itz teh br00talz metalz, then yes. You're a tool.

Why you felt the need to create an entirely new thread on this topic though, I haven't the slightest...

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Myxomatosis is totally headbang-able.
Karma Police...not so much to me, but whatever tickles your pickle
There are a few songs by Radiohead are headbangable but mostly they are head bobbable and body moveable, just depends on the person listening.

Also check out Trans-Atlantic Drawl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDjjR_EX1Bk
Laguna 422-HE
Peavey Vypyr 15
Line 6 Pocket POD
(Slowly getting back into the groove )
Last edited by ChrisrMS at Dec 29, 2009,
The National Anthem and 15 Step are worthy.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump