Does anyone else here read Post Secret?

I just read Confessions on Life, Death and God and I reckon it's one of the most intresting books I've ever read. For those who don't know Post Secret is an ongoing community mail art project where people mail their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard. It sounds strange at first but it's surprisingly good as some of them are really sad while others are uplifting and quite funny.

Here's the website ---> http://postsecret.blogspot.com/

So what do you think about it?
at first i thought this was gonna be a thread where people come and post a secret of theirs. i was wrong. but no, i have not read Post Secret. now i shall go see if theres a thread on secrets already, if not, make one. ta-ta
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
I once got a boner in church because I could see up this girls skirt who was playing flute in the church band, I went to the bathroom to rub one out, I didnt wash my hands then I shook a few peoples hands while giving peace with them.
Quote by ShallowEndings
Shut up Flanders

okely dokely
TOMAHAWK!

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
i went to the mall with a girl saturday. I had never heard of this. We went to the bookstore and spent at least 30-45 minutes sitting in the isle reading them to each other, some made us laugh some kinda trailed off into sadness. It was cool. I enjoyed it.
at first i thought this was gonna be a thread where people come and post a secret of theirs. i was wrong. but no, i have not read Post Secret. now i shall go see if theres a thread on secrets already, if not, make one. ta-ta

Well it can be THAT if you want it to be.
Quote by Rubixcuba
Well it can be THAT if you want it to be.

i rlly dont care what it is. u decide...
TOMAHAWK!

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Some of them are pretty depressing. Thanks a lot
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
I once threw a bunny over a fence.
This is why we can't have nice things!
Post Secret is pretty cool. Lots of interesting and strange things, and that's what makes it good.

I think it's a good idea.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20