So i bought 3 of these...

and made them into these...

what does everyone think? solid NPD no?
mojostompboxes.com
Waiting for the thread close.

What did you mod exactly? Other than the looks of the boxes?
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Excuse me if I'm wrong but I believe you just posted this about 3 minutes ago.
"I don't give a f*** if you boo, just boo in key"-Jimi Hendrix

SS

Gear:
Mesa Single Rectifier Solo head 50
Some crappy old cab
Vox Satchurator
Frontman 15G
Epiphone G-400
nothing yet, looking to change the LED to a bright blue one..
they dont need anything, they actually sound amazing as is.
mojostompboxes.com
Quote by Sputnik1
nice paintjob

finally, someone who actually has a nice word to say.
when did the UG community turn so cranky?
mojostompboxes.com
why three, though?

to answer the crankiness question, for the next little while you're supposed to put all N_Ds in the holiday gear thread. After all, if everyone posted their gear from Christmas, the first few pages of this forum would be N_Ds.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by Jhachey22
why three, though?

to answer the crankiness question, for the next little while you're supposed to put all N_Ds in the holiday gear thread. After all, if everyone posted their gear from Christmas, the first few pages of this forum would be N_Ds.

Also, not every UGer has NGD to share this Christmas.
Quote by Blompcube

( )( )
3 to sell.

and this isnt a christmas thing, its just a standard "i went and bought this for the purpose of pedals". not happy holidays type stuff.
mojostompboxes.com
Anyways, it'd be nice if you could sorta curve the knob labels like a semi-circle at the bottom of the respective knobs.

Looks like a pretty professionally done paint job.
Quote by Blompcube

( )( )
Why did you get 3?

Did you just paint them?

It looks good and all, but UG isn't that excited because we don't care about cosmetic stuff like this as much.
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
just painted, looking at changing to a blue led soon though.

sure UG is all about the tone and stuff, but if all pedals looked the same then life would get mighty boring. not having a go at you man, just saying that people need to lighten up and enjoy a nice looking pedal when they see one.. rather than seeing the paint job a 17yo guy lays down on a pedal and thinking "what have you done to make this sond better..."

anyway....
mojostompboxes.com
Quote by greeny23
just painted, looking at changing to a blue led soon though.

sure UG is all about the tone and stuff, but if all pedals looked the same then life would get mighty boring. not having a go at you man, just saying that people need to lighten up and enjoy a nice looking pedal when they see one.. rather than seeing the paint job a 17yo guy lays down on a pedal and thinking "what have you done to make this sond better..."

anyway....

I completely understand what you're saying, and I agree I think customization is great and whatnot. I have a buddy who does this to his guitar often, it's just in this case it's not a whole lot you know? It's hard to just paint a pedal and expect us all to adore it. Also not trying to jab you either man, just putting that out there.

It is a nice job by the way, I suck at this sort of thing.
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
thanks chief. glad someone here is a person, not a tone hungry robot
mojostompboxes.com
Now that they look like boutique stompboxes, you can sell them for three times the amount you got 'em for. Write "Chorus" in a gold pen or something on the front and these would sell easily. I think I might do this actually. They from ebay, yeah?

EDIT: Clips are obligatory. I neeeeeeeeed them. Don't worry if the mic you have is absolute testicles just stick em on here for us to hear.
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
Last edited by PussyPunk182 at Dec 29, 2009,
Quote by greeny23
finally, someone who actually has a nice word to say.
when did the UG community turn so cranky?

Roughly three and a half days after the forum was created. There are always gonna be people who are gonna have nothing particularly nice to say. And since this a guitar forum...

Pretty dope, TS.

Make some cash, yeah?

Merry Christmas.

And... be my special friend.

See how nice I am?
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
what chorus pedals are they?
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Belcats aint they?
Do they really sound good? I didn't have much hope for something that came off ebay for that cheap.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Quote by ze monsta
Looks like Nick's SUF muff. sort of.

Is it just me or does that switch just look really flimsy? Like sommit Bostonrocks would be proud of > . >
yes, and ouch.
So your just gonna flip them for profit? Way to pull a Dano.
Dot>Jekyll & Hyde>Turbo Tuner>DD-3>DD-7>DRRI
1. if you want to sell them, please use the classifieds section.
2. all new gear goes in the holiday thread right now, doesnt matter if it was a holiday gift/purchase. its just to be fair, so everything goes there.
3. ripping people off by claiming it is a boutique pedal when it is just something you painted to look nicer is a great way to kill your ebay feedback score, i wouldnt suggest it. if you want to sell them, what you paid plus a small painting fee would be the only thing acceptable, unless you have no morals.