Sometimes I close my eyes. So do you, but sometimes I close my eyes so hard. I say a little prayer to nobody but the ceiling of my room and I pray that I can become something else. Not even a human being, maybe I can be the little pulsating beep on a heart monitor or a comet so I can go crash into a fucking planet and totally obliterate any life that may live there. Maybe I can just be nothing and float around totally content with my nothinglyness. Anything but what I am, and I close my eyes so hard that it gives me a headache and then I write some bullshit trying-too-hard poem about how I have a headache and I guess it makes me feel better for like five seconds.

Do you ever do that? I hope not because it sucks. When you open your eyes and you're staring over at the same swiss cheese wall you were when you closed them the only thought that goes through your head is incomprehensible in its desperacy and painful rage but the best way to sum it up is just god dammit.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Last edited by Ganoosh at May 28, 2010,
fuck you, I bet you've never once actually laughed out loud before saying that. I hate the internet, it murdered English. Get the hell out of my life.
go check your pm's.
save this somewhere other than here (it's owrth keeping) and take it down; you're only going to get feedback, and if you truly don't want it then don't allow it.

Quote by misfitsramones
lol...

-reported-
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I liked it. It portrayed your anger well. Since you said most of this is true, (I'm gonna take your word for it) I really hope it made you feel better to rant.
I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.
Quote by vintage x metal
go check your pm's.
save this somewhere other than here (it's owrth keeping) and take it down; you're only going to get feedback, and if you truly don't want it then don't allow it.

Now you check your PM's. I didn't mean that, it was just a product of the same emotions that wrote this piece.
Checked, responded. And good.

All I can say to this is that I know a guy named Mike Woods. I like how you describe things. This is written damn well for a rant.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

fuck you, I bet you've never once actually laughed out loud before saying that. I hate the internet, it murdered English. Get the hell out of my life.
Chill out. I let out a little chuckle at the end. You had no right to attack him.
I don't think you should have posted this nor do I feel comfortable giving feedback on this.
Promises meant a lot back then.