I have no use really to float the trem on my prs se so i want it flush with the body. Does it make a difference if i just crank the claw screws in or should i put another spring in the back? the claw plate is about half an inch maybe a little more from the body and there are 4 springs in at the moment. The bridge is only floating enough for the pitch to be raised about half step but my tuning my G string is driving me nuts. is that normal? usually a push on the arm will set it back in tune, but ever bend is throwing it flat. Thanks for any help!
First of all, what gauge of strings are you using?

If you're using something rather light I don't think it would be necessary for you to obtain another spring.

As for your pitch problem, is it when you pull on the trem that the pitch goes flat?
Quote by punker_7970
First of all, what gauge of strings are you using?

If you're using something rather light I don't think it would be necessary for you to obtain another spring.

As for your pitch problem, is it when you pull on the trem that the pitch goes flat?

Ah thought i remembered all the information but yeah 9's are what i'm using.

The only problem i'm having is bending the g string then releasing to find it slightly flat. a push on the trem arm seems to pop it back into tune so i guess it's not really a huge issue. Right now the bridge is flush with the body as i don't really need it floating.

As for the springs they sent me five. Four were in the back when it came from the factory.