nice ive been looking to replace my v.1 which broke a few months ago

i'd like to hear a demo of it without the ds-2 and rather the marshalls distortion but good demo none the less

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Niiiiiiiice. The sweep is terrific!
Fender 1996 Floyd Rose Standard Stratocaster
Epiphone SG G-400

Laney TT50-112

Ibanez Weeping Demon
Marshall RG-1 Regenerator
Electro-Harmonix/Sovtek (Black) Big Muff Pi

Visit my site for some FREE RE-AMPING! http://www.wix.com/reamps/reamp
cool man.

I don't really care for it, but who cares. haha
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Tribute (Bare Knuckle Nailbombs)
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul (Seymour Duncan Pegasus and Sentinent)
-Ibanez S470 (Dimarzio D-sonic and Humbucker from Hell)
-PRS SE Custom (Guitarforce Black Diamond and Lord of the Blues)

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
EVH 5150III EL-34 50w
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Boss Super Chorus
Bogner Uberschall
Ibanez DE7 Delay
Electro-Harmonix Power Booster
Fender PT100 Pedal Tuner

Strings:
Ernie Ball Skinny Top/Heavy Bottom 10-52
About time someone uploaded a decent demo of it =] I always wanted one of these, but I couldn't justify it seeing as I have a 535Q Crybaby.

EDIT: And a Chili's fan I see, awesome lol
Last edited by slickerthnsleek at Dec 29, 2009,
Yeah thanks. I was trying to get a Frusciante tone whilst doing the riffs, coz most of the other wh-10 demos are not of RHCP riffs.
Gear:
Ibanez WH-10 Wah
Marshall TSL-601
Squire Strat
Boss DS-2 Distortion
Jim Dunlop Crybaby Wah

I'm in a chain of memories, it's my will
I'll be picking up the WH10V2 soon, looks like it's the best available for 100 bucks. I'm pissed that I have to wait at least another month and a half though. I can't justify so much spending in a matter of two weeks
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
yeah but you'll be happy when it arrives
Gear:
Ibanez WH-10 Wah
Marshall TSL-601
Squire Strat
Boss DS-2 Distortion
Jim Dunlop Crybaby Wah

As soon as I can have one shipped to Canada I think I'm going to bite the bullet. The original was $150CAD when it was discontinued in 1997. I'm thinking the $99 that Ibanez is asking right now isn't going to last and I don't want to miss out.

I'm really glad I didn't buy a Clyde right now
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Is this actually a re-issue of the grey cased wh10 or have the messed around with the insides? I miss my grey case a lot; this may be a cheaper alternative to a wilson... Does it still have the noticable volume boost of the grey case or is it like the black case without the boost?

For sale: Early 1985 Ibanez AH10 (Allan Holdsworth signature model) PM for details
has anyone played both the original and the reissue? I'm interested in if they actually sound like the originals because for some fucked up reason, no company's 'reissues' are actually identical to the originals these days.
Sounds great. I'm probably gonna get this or build a clone of the old Vox Clyde McCoy.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
^ No kidding.
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Yeah the demo is of an entirely vintage wh-10. Having played it a fair bit in the couple of years I've owned it, I'm interested to know if the re-issue is exactly the same.
Gear:
Ibanez WH-10 Wah
Marshall TSL-601
Squire Strat
Boss DS-2 Distortion
Jim Dunlop Crybaby Wah

Just bumping this thread for people who might not have seen it before. Tell me what you think
Gear:
Ibanez WH-10 Wah
Marshall TSL-601
Squire Strat
Boss DS-2 Distortion
Jim Dunlop Crybaby Wah

not bad, not bad

It's like 100% froosh, that's the cool thing about it - have you ever tried it with a Les Paul though?

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
I like it...might get it replace my crybaby...does it suck tone? I know its not True Bypass, but is the Bypass good?
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
Thanx For the 2nd Gas Attack
Mine should be here by this weekend
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Egnater Tweaker Combo
Hey guys I have an original wh10 that i need help fixing. The red wire from the 9 volt battery has come off of the main board, the black one is still attached to its solder point, I am just wondering where the red wire is meant to be attached, it almost looks as if it connects to the same solder point as the black wire, can anyone confirm or lead me in the right direction? Thank you!
Quote by ross1231
Hey guys I have an original wh10 that i need help fixing. The red wire from the 9 volt battery has come off of the main board, the black one is still attached to its solder point, I am just wondering where the red wire is meant to be attached, it almost looks as if it connects to the same solder point as the black wire, can anyone confirm or lead me in the right direction? Thank you!

This thread is almost 8 months old!
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
I might sell my Weeping Demon and get this instead.

EDIT: Wow, didn't realize it was possible to necro-bump from that far back.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Does it matter if the thread is old? I mean Ross was asking a question related to the topic, not responding to an old comment. Imo, this is okay

I reccommend you go to the GB&C section Ross
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab