Page 1 of 2
It's like heavy metal crossed with rap, with vocals that sound like they're singing through a bit of helium, or like South Park characters, lots of tinny snare drums, and probably written on pot. They play it in the Off Ya Tree stores, if anyone knows them, I think they're just Australian and they sell bongs and do piercings. Cant think where else I've heard it, its horrible but i wanna know the name for it
Dude they play alot of songs in off your tree.

oh and might aswell: SHIT
Excretion
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
Fecal matter.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Sugar Honey Iced Tea.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
period blood
Just Sooo Jaded!

Quote by drunknpunk204
Why cant Helen Keller drive?
cause shes a woman
from the description, i cant help but think you are talking about such bands as fall out boy and/or my chemical romance... either way, you should probably stray from listening to them as it may turn you into a flaming butt pirate
disasterpiece
so many people are going to be warned for combo spam

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by xdirgeinfernox
from the description, i cant help but think you are talking about such bands as fall out boy and/or my chemical romance... either way, you should probably stray from listening to them as it may turn you into a flaming butt pirate

ಠ_ಠ

You better say shit
Quote by JacobTheMe
SITH.

Just in case TS is dyslexic.

Or an enemy of the Jedi.
*reported*
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Quote by Piscasis
Oh Taydr, thanks for reporting, your my hero

You're quite welcome.
Ka pu te ruha ka hao te rangatahi.
I believe the word you're looking for is "shit".
Quote by urbanfox

I think it would be quite a Risk to have Mustaine as president... We all know that Killing Is His Business (And Business Is Good), which would invariably lead to the Countdown to Exctinction... Then again, The World Needs A Hero...

Page 1 of 2