Boss pedals aren't supposed to click anyway, so no problem there. did you fill out and mail your warranty yet?
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Do you have a cable in the input jack? If not, problem solved. Boss doesn't have true bypass (I guess) the pedal won't turn on unless a cable is in the input.
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
I would have thought maybe the battery you used crapped out, but it looks like you tried plugging it in too. I guess it is defective. Maybe some bad soldering?
Battery is good, believe me, and yeah, I plugged it in. And no, I haven't done the warranty shit since I just got it. I'm just going to take it back to GC and ask for an exchange. I don't think it came with warranty stuff anyways.
It should of came with a warranty, and this is why lol.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Sure you plugged it in the right way?
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Sounds defective then. Strange, I do believe this is the first time I ever heard in my life of a Boss being defective. Maybe they're slipping.
Quote by CrossBack7
...I'm just going to take it back to GC and ask for an exchange...

Have you actually tried the pedal, I mean a non-broken one? Maybe you like it but I personally don't and I know a lot of people who don't. You may be better off returning for something else?
Well no one is implying that you are one (well I'm certainly not). But Boss has a weird bypass, if nothing is plugged into the input it won't click on.

EDIT: Theres not much else in the same range as the DS-1, and none that I'm aware of. If you're willing to double your budget there are several, better options.
Last edited by CL/\SH at Dec 30, 2009,