ok, working on a guitar thats got a single direct mounted bridge humbucker and both of the screw heads are stripped completely. i was able to remove one of the screws by twisting it with a pair of pliers but the other one is so deep in the guitar it wont budge! can anyone give me some advise on how to get this damn thing out?
get a hammer and use the screw remover on it.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Ez-outs. another way is to get a left handed drill bit and drill down the center of the screw. In wood they will normally back out.
Bhaok

The following statement is true. The proceeding statement is false.
building on the hammer idea, and ive done this before, but place a flathead screwdriver into the stripped screw like you would unscrew it, and pound it with the hammer to create an indention into the screw, deep enough to hopefully unscrew it

i hope that made sense
NOPE
Quote by Bhaok
Ez-outs. another way is to get a left handed drill bit and drill down the center of the screw. In wood they will normally back out.

what is this Ez-outs? and ive never heard of a left handed drill bit
Get a drill bit smaller than the mounting hole in the pickup and drill into the screw slowly.