If I bleach my rosewood fretboard would it come lighter colored? Also is there would there be a change in the sound?
why don't you just smash it on the ground, break the neck in half, smash it with a sledge hammer, set it in a pool of bleach for about an hour, put it on a bon fire for a good 15 minutes, then drop it into the bottom of a lake.

The tone will change. Your guitar will no longer exist in playable form. You'll be out a good bit of money, unless it was a gift. In which case, what a jerk.
I don't believe that will work out too well on your behalf.
Digital Distribution sucks.
Quote by modirnwarfare
Needs reported, he's spamming new threads.

Then report them?
you played us

as both a cancer and a cure
Squier Tele Custom
Laney TF300

This button at the bottom of every post.
you played us

as both a cancer and a cure
Squier Tele Custom
Laney TF300
If you try to bleach your fretboard, all you'll do is completely dry it out and cause it to splinter off. It may grey a little but it won't actually lighten at all.

If you wanted to it is possible to stain a rosewood fretboard, but you won't be able to lighten it, just vaguely tint it. Given the risk involved - you may well perminantly mark other areas of the guitar while staining the fretboard - it's not really worth it.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.