If I soaked my stripped(nonpainted) guitar wood, would it change it's tonal properties or anything else to do with it's sound?

Same question for guitar neck.
...The hell? You make two threads in a row for both soaking your guitar wood in water and setting it on fire, within around 10 minutes or so? Couldn't you have condensed this a bit?
So I don't get it, why doesn't anyone like Squiers?

GEAR:
Red Affinity Series Squire Fat Strat [guitar]

Little Big Muff Pi [pedal]
haha i assumed troll at first, but I have actually thought about both. I don't think either would be good. Otherwise, they would exist..
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Quote by Tsuwibble
...The hell? You make two threads in a row for both soaking your guitar wood in water and setting it on fire, within around 10 minutes or so? Couldn't you have condensed this a bit?

I think he is kinda entitled to separate the question to two threads. One is about water and guitars, the other is fire and guitars. Seem kinda different to me.
┌─┬──┬──┬──┬──┬──┬──┬──┬─┐
├─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬┤
├┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┤
Ultimate Guitar Set Up Q&A Thread─┤
├┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┤
└─┴──┴──┴──┴──┴──┴──┴──┴─┘
Quote by Chaos Nil
I think he is kinda entitled to separate the question to two threads. One is about water and guitars, the other is fire and guitars. Seem kinda different to me.

No he could of compiled both questions into one thread. Same thing when people ask to compare various guitars they don't just make a different thread for ever 2 guitar they compile all guitars into one and then pile up a list of question and ask. Why the ts can't do that is dumbfounding.
Quote by azn_guitarist25
No he could of compiled both questions into one thread. Same thing when people ask to compare various guitars they don't just make a different thread for ever 2 guitar they compile all guitars into one and then pile up a list of question and ask. Why the ts can't do that is dumbfounding.

Actually, I just realized, all of the threads don't even belong in this forum. They should be in Gear Building and Customizing.
┌─┬──┬──┬──┬──┬──┬──┬──┬─┐
Ultimate Guitar Set Up Q&A Thread─┤
├┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┤
└─┴──┴──┴──┴──┴──┴──┴──┴─┘