What does it mean when a users name is highlighted in orange, or blue? I know green is mod and red is admin, what are blue and orange? Lol
Quote by St. Angry
youre right. i just checked the dvd i have agian and it is in D standard. i dont think Metallica has ever done a song in drop D, or drop C for that matter.

^Check his username again
By the way, CC Cleaner = column cleaner, I believe. I'd assume the moderate comments in articles, and things like that.

That's that question answered. Thread is now about turtles and tortoises.

I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Dec 29, 2009,
Well I heard once that tortoises can live to a 100 years old.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Indeed. In fact, the last survivor of the Crimean war was a tortoise named Timothy.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
I f*******love turtles.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
I used to have 3 pet turtles, they were Midnight, Lightning and Oreo, but i sold them eventually.
Quote by St. Angry
youre right. i just checked the dvd i have agian and it is in D standard. i dont think Metallica has ever done a song in drop D, or drop C for that matter.

^Check his username again
Cockatoos>Turtles

But turtles are cool.I had a pet turtle when I was little. I ****ing love sea turtles.
turtles and friggen cockatoos are pretty awsome, but this thread is now about walrus'
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Quote by i_killed_bill
I wish my mom would let me get a turtle. She hate reptiles.

I would name him Alexi...

Get a tortoise. I have a turtle and he's a mean little bastard. Cleaning his tank is also a pain in the ass. Although, he's still awesome:
At the Justice Tour:
Guy in audience: Libertyville represent!
Tom Morello: Yes. Libertyville…represent.

Quote by IDread
Damn. You got insanely lucky when it comes to manly surnames.

Ai æm eɪ prəpoʊnənt ʌv eɪ kəmplitli fənɛtɪk ælfəbɛt. Spɛl ɛvriθɪŋ wɪθ ðə AɪPiEɪ.