As 2010 lurks around the corner and with less than 100 hours until 2009 is no more, now is a time some may take to look back on the past 10 years. Think back to 2000 with the coming of the "Y2K bug" (might be hard for some of you) and try to remember what life was like. Who your friends were, what grade you were in (or if you were even in school), and just think about how much has changed in the past 10 years. But something had to have stuck out from all the rest, right? For me, call it cliche, but probably when I graduated from high school just this year. Can't say I'll ever forget that moment walking across to get my diploma. Getting my first kiss is a close second

What about you guys?
R.I.P. Jeb
07/31/08

FREEZER BURN s YELLOWFRIZBEE
gettin some head
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
I'm too high to remember atm. i'm going to saayyy... when i discovered the awesomeness of space. but i'm probably only saying that because of drugs.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
watching my parents party while my friends and i broke open glow sticks on the roof of the house... ah them were the days
They call me... Laserman
The days when I had no worries or issues, playing Pokemon when I was 7 on my little black and white GameBoy, getting drunk for the first time, changing dramatically as a person and meeting my girlfriend who I can safely say I've fallen deeply in love with... the decade has been a pretty good, but also a horrible one. (I won't go into the shit I had to go through.)
Kanye @ VMAs was pretty lulz. I enjoyed every second of that. Oh and the fact that Avenged Sevenfold might break up due their drummer going Spinal Tap.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
The aftermath of Michael Jackson's death was hilarious.

Some girl in my class has gone to become one of the biggest MJ fanatics, just because he is dead, extremely funny looking at her defending him.

another good moment must have been when I got my first guitar.

I was very happy.
DeVillains!
Seeing Muse at Wembley and Marlay Park in Dublin. Those days changed my life forever. I made it onto the DVD aswel Granted im like a pixel big to the left of the stage, but hey im still on it :P

It was travelling down to london from manchester with my mates, getting into all kinds of trouble and stuff on the way and when we got there. Like trying to talk to some russians at the back of the coach on the way down, a Czech guy i bought a photograph from (and subsequently had to carry it during the gig rofl), watching skatebaorders do a show, watching a guy in a loin cloth juggle fire, meeting some people going to show and talking to them, and ofc they were drunk, and since they were our navigators, well thats self explanitory :P

I remember gig to the very last detail, Muse rising out of the ground in the center of the stadium, feeling the Bass Drum pound into my back, with a power ive never felt before. The Chorusing of the vocals, the power, the granduer of it all consumed me and i loved it.

Then being deaf in my left ear when the gig ended, trying to find our way out of this HUGE stadium after watching people of all ages (7-68) dancing and enjoying the songs, and tbh if you havent seen a 68 year old man enjoying Stockholme Syndrome, you've not seen everything this world has to offer.

Being pushed around as so many thousands of people flooded onto the London streets outside the Stadium, all trying to get to the tube. We got on a bus that was just a sweat box, where everyones deoderant had ran out, we get on the tube, another sweat box.

We get to the coach station, and some wierd stuff from the roof falls onto me and my friends heads, i still have no idea what it was, im guessing some kind of oil because it DIDNT come off that night.

Then arriving back in manchester, then we all find our own seperate ways home, they all got lifts, but i walked home after being awake almost 36 hours. It took me an hour to walk home, and on the way i saw friends going for exams (last year of high school for me), and they were just amazed to see me and what id been through, and how i spent my time after all my exams were finished.

Best Day Of My Life Ever.

Ovbiously i havent put my whole ordeal in, because well, it'll take ages :P But there were ferrarri's and girls :P
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by TheReverend724
So, meeting all of your UG friends (like ME) is uneventful?

I love you guys!

EDIT - Getting my new guitar was pretty cool. Hardly qualifies as this decade seeing as how I got this christmas.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Last edited by pbiggie at Dec 29, 2009,
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Kanye @ VMAs was pretty lulz. I enjoyed every second of that. Oh and the fact that Avenged Sevenfold might break up due their drummer going Spinal Tap.

Dude, not cool.
finishing highschool. first drink. first live concert.

everything was a first this decade and i wont ever forget how much it rocked
Ill Take it all
Arrows and Guns.. Hundreds and more

Save you from one
September 11, 2001.

The DC sniper ( I lived in DC at the time)

Moving back to NZ- 2005

Graduating High School- 2008
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Quote by Anthony1991
We get to the coach station, and some wierd stuff from the roof falls onto me and my friends heads, i still have no idea what it was, im guessing some kind of oil because it DIDNT come off that night.

I'm glad you didn't let someone jizzing on your head from great height ruin your best day ever
Being addicted to Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh

Afterwards:
Getting laid.
Seeing a lot of my favourite bands/artists live.
Performing live myself.
Graduating high school, going to university.

And a lot more of course.
...marmalade is my jam.
Probably the most significant moment of the decade was when I realised theatre was my calling in life.

I'd say losing my virginity was important but, since it actually sucked pretty badly, I'm instead going to say that the first time I had good sex.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Would someone care to elaborate?

EDIT: Oh, he died.
Last edited by AfroVic at Dec 29, 2009,