I'm looking for my first multi-effects pedal for around £80 and i wanted to ask someone with pedals and experiance soo here i am :P

I play metal. rock, punk, to classical pop RnB i play anything.

id say about £80 no more but, coz i think to save muney rather than buy separate pedals.

Metal GEAR solid

Ibanez S470
Marshall MG10 < my favourite Amp
The KORG AX5G has never let me down, its a great pedal, lots of functions and won't break down, and its about £50.

It has lots of distortion models etc that you can tweak with ease, and alot of clean tones aswel, along with an acoustic model - that isn't half bad.

Seperate pedals will ALWAYS sound better unless you spend like £2000 on a rack mounted one or something, but the KORG will handle everything you want right now Head to their website and check out the AX5G, can listen to the sounds etc and people playing on it
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Those Digitech pedals seem decent to me, I own a Zoom 9.2 TT it was 380 € but they have cheaper stuff you should check that out!
my old zoom G1-X never let me down, I was in search of a nice multi-fx pedal a few years ago and after comparing all the ones around 70eu the zoom was the best one, so I bought it.
Just pick your faveourite songs or whateever genre you want to play, personally i dislike the Zoom pedals, they look ugly, are cheap and seem flimsy, i havent properly tested one however so ^^
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.