Rip the rev. Great drummer, wonder if a7x wil carry on without him, i mean he won't be easy to replace
My Rig:
American Standard Telecaster
Fender Starcaster
Sp. Edition Jack Daniels Strat (Modded)
Vox AC15CC1

Stuff I've Built:
Telecaster Deluxe
Telecaster Junior
Pedalboard (from a shelf )
the odd pedal
Arrrrrrrgh
I refused to believe it when my friend texted me.
This is so SHlT
How can he have got himself killed?
This is the first major music industry death I've given any real notice.
It's such a damn shame. Especially since he was one of the best.
Maybe he'll come back from his Afterlife, ah, Cheesy.
Stupid bastard better not have OD'd or drank himself to death.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Quote by Nameless742
Arrrrrrrgh
I refused to believe it when my friend texted me.
This is so SHlT
How can he have got himself killed?
This is the first major music industry death I've given any real notice.
It's such a damn shame. Especially since he was one of the best.
Maybe he'll come back from his Afterlife, ah, Cheesy.
Stupid bastard better not have OD'd or drank himself to death.

You Think Stephen Gately Wasnt Serious O.o?
Why Not?
Wow. This is very sad He was a very very good drummer.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Very talented, but most of all, very hardworking. Which coupled with the constant partying he probably engaged in did him in. It's always amazed me how much Avenged Sevenfold toured and put out albums for a band of their young age. I'm sure it took it's toll, what a shame.
Quote by stevenpollock
You can't be successful in Jazz music until you're at least 40. You don't have anything to say.
Just wondering how they're going to find a replacement for him 'cause he was one of the best drummers in the world (and apparently a great songwriter too because he wrote"A Little Piece of Heaven"). The band will be a lot different without him. RIP Jimmy Sullivan.
I can't beleive that he has gotten almost zero attention while the media has dedicated 90 percent of their attention to michael jackosn. He was the greatest drummer ever.
This sucks.... i wake up and not even 5 minutes into my start of a new decade i find out my favorite drummer died. That only leaves M. Shadows, and Zacky Vengeance as the remaining original members. Hopefully they find a replacement that can live up to half of what the Rev has. Still though Avenged Sevenfold will never be the same