Hey guys this is my latest piece, I was trying for something a bit more mellow and groovy this time round and I think I've achieved that so far. I'd also say there's some jazz influence in there as well. Thoughts on what I should do next would be appreciated. Also, C4C.
Attachments:
Softly Softly Catchy Monkey.gp5
Softly Softly Catchy Monkey.gp4
I really like the jazz intro, just has a really nice feel to it, I like how it builds up slowly. Almost makes me think of 'Ice Monster' by Minus the Bear. The time signature is pretty interesting too.
The bluesy change at like bar 22 or something is pretty cool too
The burst of all the instruments came exactly when I was waiting for a change. I'm not sure about some of those little lead bits(solo I guess), they sound good, but some seems a bit eh
Not sure if I really like the strumming bit afterwards, but that could be just to my taste.

Sounding really nice so far man, but I think something should be done to the last section, and the solo bit could do with a bit of work. I'd love to hear this recorded once you've finished.

Could you like at mine please? It's pretty different, heavier, but I'm just guessing you'd be into that as well. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1252601