Page 1 of 6
Which area of the UK would you say was the toughest in terms of the quantity of hard basterdness?

Glasgow being knife and murder capital of europe plus all the sectarian old firm violence would probably be up there.
East end of London has a pretty violent history, never had much trouble myself though, i find that you only get into trouble if you go looking for it, then again maybe i am just lucky.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by donender
East end of London has a pretty violent history, never had much trouble myself though, i find that you only get into trouble if you go looking for it, then again maybe i am just lucky.

Paaaaet
Nailsea. Because nails are fucking tough.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
I'd agree with Glasgow but it's not the actual city centre that's bad it's when you go into the shcemes of it.
Guitars
Ibanez S470B
Iabez MTM2 w/ Seymoar Duncan Blackouts
Epiphone SG

Amps
Roland Micro Cube

Pedals
Boss MT-2
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Crizzle
I'd agree with Glasgow but it's not the actual city centre that's bad it's when you go into the shcemes of it.

yeah. i have nightmares about being stranded in easterhouse.
maybe not now, but Crossmaglen ( Northern Ireland) and South Armagh would have been pretty rough and still probably are rough, during the troubles.
Member Of The Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.

I Play the Bagpipes.

they actually are a pleasant instrument.
Quote by wellsy411
maybe not now, but Crossmaglen ( Northern Ireland) and South Armagh would have been pretty rough and still probably are rough, during the troubles.

Oh yeah, i didn't think of Northern Ireland, sounds like it was a nuthouse during the troubles.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
"It shits on Afghanistahn rahnd 'ere." Liverpool, according to sky1.

That Steven French fella kept calling him rUss. and said Rottwheeler, not whiler.

Ed: heavy sarcasm, theres worse places to be.
Last edited by KevVin at Dec 29, 2009,
Dear UK,

"Toughest Areas of the UK"

Lol.

Sincerely,
Los Angeles
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Tbh the scariest thing round here are the 13 year olds. God i'm 17 and i've been threatened enough times by people my age and older, and thats scary. But having to walk past a group of 13 year old boys in there tracksuits, each one of them with the look of prison in their eyes and listening to fabricated rap music on their cheap nasty phones as they desperately try to impress some slutty 12 year old girl with tales of how they stabbed some poor guy and then taking said girl down a dark alley to get a handjob at the age OF ****ING 13!!!!!!!!....thats a whole new level of fear.
Last edited by Todd Hart at Dec 29, 2009,
Northern Ireland. It's a well known fact that at least 90% of Nordies have killed a man before puberty just for looking at them sideways.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Hull.

No wait, Luton.

No wait, maybe, Liverpool

Or Hammersmith
Last edited by alexmonty12 at Dec 29, 2009,
The toughest place is where the first question in the pub quiz is "who are you lookin' at?"
Quote by MarkyMark8609
Dear Los Angeles,

Northern Ireland

Lol Pwnt

Sincerely,

The UK

Dear Northern Ireland

Stalingrad 1942

Lol pwnt

Sincerely

A. Hitler & J. Stalin xxx
Last edited by Sir-Shredalot at Dec 29, 2009,
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
Dear Northern Ireland

Stalingrad 1942

Sincerely

A. Hitler

Dear A Hitler,

Who are you? And how did you get this address?

I told you not to write to me directly or they'll get suspicious

Sincerely,

G Brown
Last edited by MarkyMark8609 at Dec 29, 2009,
Quote by MightyAl
The toughest place is where the first question in the pub quiz is "who are you lookin' at?"

Or the schools where your essay title is 'what I'm going to be if I grow up.'
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Dorset.l Well mow ya down with out trakers and spita ya out with our here combine haarvasters

Speak the above in a Dorset accent.

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
Glasgow ain't that bad (during the day) or at night as long as ur not on ur own
Sarcasm is beautiful, think about it.
Quote by alexmonty12
Hull.

No wait, Luton.

No wait, maybe, Liverpool

Or Hammersmith

Hammersmith? Nah.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
I think it's a competition between the roughest areas of London and Northern Ireland.
Aberystwyth, the biggest thing in our local newspaper to happen all year was the great pasty thief. Oh the humanity!
Quote by IYanoplathizoI
Dorset.l Well mow ya down with out trakers and spita ya out with our here combine haarvasters

Where abouts in dorset are you from? Weymouth has the highest crime rate and even then I've never felt unsafe their.

Although portland has highest rate of teen pregnancies in europe or something ridiculous like that.
Quote by Greenie_777
Although portland has highest rate of teen pregnancies in europe or something ridiculous like that.

Must be the sea air, either that or there's **** all else to do there
ITT: Biggest scumholes in the UK.

Not one badass place

I'll reserve that for Texas, Tennessee and Arizona. YeeHaw!
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

UK?

Tough??

Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by fearofthemark
UK?

Tough??

You try eating a battered mars bar then going down your local for a game of darts. It's tougher than it looks.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

A couple of years ago, me and my dad were driving through Belfast and our car broke down and we went to walk to see if we could find a garage and when we came back there was a group of guys burning down our car because it had an an Irish registration plate. So yeah I'm not sure what its like now but I'd say its still pretty dangerous.
Quote by IYanoplathizoI

I raise you Norfolk ! And then challenge you to some sort of tractor/combine haarvaster race !

That and we're all supposedly inbred.. All in all Norfolks got a lot going for it lol
Yep that Bronson chap is one hell of a nutter. I guess thats what living in Aberystwyth does to you :/
Quote by KirkMetallica
He must have an IQ of 12.

come on its an IQ of 11
Sarcasm is beautiful, think about it.
Quote by leeb rocks
I think it's a competition between the roughest areas of London and Northern Ireland.

It's not really a competition, given that the roughest areas in Northern Ireland are full of paramilitaries and psychopaths.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington