Gear:

Westone: Thunder 2
BOSS: Heavy Metal HM-2
Marlin: HML 10L
Peavey: Vypyr 30
fallacy: ebay is generally cheaper as the seller expects bids to raise the price or to screw you in shipping.
Quote by OsirisProtocol
The Plus model has a flamed maple veneer.

They are both plus models
Gear:

Quote by Blagworth08
They are both plus models

O wow. Thats what I get for checking the pics before the title.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
haha
Gear:

Third UK Epi thread in 24 hours. Prices are down in UK but some shops have not reacted yet.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

They look exactly the same to me. It probably just cheaper because the seller bought in a surplus or got them at dirt cheap prices. Ebay seems the way to go, check feedback and returns policy. Plus on ebay you can see the exact guitar youll get (i believe it is that one youll recieve anyway) rather than the stock image on the first site.
Thanks guys
Gear:

Quote by theGlitch
fallacy: ebay is generally cheaper as the seller expects bids to raise the price or to screw you in shipping.

Clearly, because the "buy it now" price is cheaper than on the guitar site
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
The pics are for a plus top and a regular top. Mix up in pics or mix up in listing. Thing w ebay is yea you might get a better price. BUT w epis you really want to play it before you buy it. Their quality is allover the place, getting it for cheap then finding it plays like crap wont save any money.

And alot of these low price epis popping up for cheap on ebay are the not so great guitars that people wont buy after trying them at stores due to whatever issue. They sell the rejects off for dirt cheap to online brokers.