Hi i've just started playing guitar which i got a crimo and at the moment i am trying to learn they say by scars on broadway in drop c# and i was wondering if anyone had some easy songs to learn in drop c and if you have any tips just in gerneral for playing guitar

Thanks
first off. its usually best for someone first starting to learn in standard for numerous reasons. imo, metallica and black sabbath offer the best standard riffs.

second. drop c# and drop c are different, which one are u asking about?
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
well, drop c covers killswitch engage and as i lay dying if your into metalcore,

the large majority of system of a down's stuff is drop C if your a daron malakian lover and its mostly simple so have a bash at that
Hey... Hey guys.... Watch This!
Quote by imperialfury
well, drop c covers killswitch engage and as i lay dying if your into metalcore,

the large majority of system of a down's stuff is drop C if your a daron malakian lover and its mostly simple so have a bash at that

yer i love metalcore
then my last serenade is a good bet for a beginner, mostly power chords the main riff is easy
Quote by imperialfury
then my last serenade is a good bet for a beginner, mostly power chords the main riff is easy

yer i new to guitar so i dunno what a riff is and a power chord or are they just fancy name for simple things ause at the moment i can play they say quite slowly and can do a 12th frt harmony
a riff is just a bit of the song that is repeated, i just realised it gets a tad fast at the end, it may be hard for a guy just starting out

as for a power chord i'd look up a lesson, ill probably add more problems:P
I'd suggest playing in standard for a bit untill you know what power chords are your hands get used to playing guitar ect.. A couple of lessons couldn't hurt and there is a lot of decent free ones online. As for songs in standard learn some Metallica or Megadeth stuff, for drop c Id suggest My last Serenade and Killswitch Engage's version of Holy Diver.. You could also always make up your own songs, thats pretty much all I did learning I think I improved much faster learning scales, chords and making songs up. Either way, practice lots stick to it your will be shredding in no time, hope this helped.
My musical equipment.

Ibanez 1550m prestige (Tone zone, velvet, norton)
Fender Stratocaster extra hot rodded Mexican!
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
thanks yer i'm gunna look at a lesson on power chords as i dont have a clue and in a video it will be easyer for finger placement