Once finally gaining calluses how long do they stay on your fingers?
What are some strategies you use to prevent from loosing them?

I find my calluses seem to go and come as they please no matter how much or how little i play guitar.

After playing a difficult song for many hours two days ago, my calluses have completely worn away and are taking there sweet time to come back making it painful to pick up any guitar and play. Damn those hard dead skin cells and there selfish behavior.
Last edited by Dstars10 at Dec 29, 2009,
Quote by wesselbindt
Depends on the catalyst, and take it to the science/math help thread. Good evening to you, noobsir.

Ive been on these forums since 2007, just been banned a couple of times and create new accounts. So, shall I say, good afternoon to you, noobsir
Once finally gaining calluses how long do they stay on your fingers?
What are some strategies you use to prevent from loosing them?

1.) It depends
2.)Keep playing guitar regularly.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by Dstars10
Ive been on these forums since 2007, just been banned a couple of times and create new accounts. So, shall I say, good afternoon to you, noobsir

You lie.
And you don't have to be new to be noob, which you have proven quite effectively.
Last edited by wesselbindt at Dec 29, 2009,
Quote by Dstars10

stratkat
Quote by Dstars10

... wow...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Dstars10

Then it looks like you'll soon have to create another sir self-saboteur
Quote by Dstars10

Do you hear that? That's the sound of Daytripper IP banning your ass into oblivion.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Grind your fingertips with a sander then let the skin re-grow. Repeat until catalysts are as desired.
Quote by Dstars10

Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.