I know this is off someones ebay and they might get slightly offended but after all if its defiantly real theres every chance i'll buy it.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Epiphone-Les-Paul-Standard-Plus-Top-Cherry-Sunburst_W0QQitemZ250554983634QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV?hash=item3a563da4d2

Cheers guys
Gear:

Westone: Thunder 2
BOSS: Heavy Metal HM-2
Marlin: HML 10L
Peavey: Vypyr 30
looks authentic, could be wrong though.
EQUIPMENT:
Guitars:
2003 Fender MIM Strat
2008 Ibanez AEG20E A/E Cutaway
2011 Epiphone Les Paul Traditional Pro
Amps:
Epiphone Valve Jr. Halfstack BitMo Trio Modded
60W All Tube Egnater Renegade Head and Cab.
Dont see why it wouldnt be real....

Any fake would still pretty much cost as much as buying that, so the guy would have nothing to gain.
My Gear
-ESP truckster
-Ibby RG 7 string
-Mesa/Boogie Studio Preamp (Mk2C+ mod)
-Mesa/Boogie 50-50 Stereo Poweramp
-Mesa/Boogie Vertical 2x12 (C90 and EVM)
Last edited by georgakis187 at Dec 29, 2009,
Congratulations... I guess. Not sure what I should say... Cool story Bro
I know now what I knew then, but I didn't know then what I know now
It looks to be real.
'64 Fender Telecaster
'08 Epiphone Prophecy EM-2
'06 Epiphone Les Paul-100
'08 Squier Strat Mini
'03 Ibanez AEG10
'90 Yamaha FG730S
'31 Kay Archkraft
Thanks guys, reckon it will play properly though?
Gear:

Last edited by Blagworth08 at Dec 29, 2009,
Quote by Blagworth08
Thanks guys, reckon it will play properly thou?

all epiphones come professionally set up all you have to do is tune it up and the play
Quote by Blagworth08
Thanks guys, reckon it will play properly thou?

Dude seriously...at that price range, you cant expect the best. A new epiphone wont play AMAZING either, but it looks like its in real good condition.

You get what you pay for
My Gear
-ESP truckster
-Ibby RG 7 string
Quote by georgakis187
Dude seriously...at that price range, you cant expect the best. A new epiphone wont play AMAZING either, but it looks like its in real good condition.

You get what you pay for

So your saying if i paid for one at 400 pound from the shop its going to play the same or better?
Gear:

Dude, I'm 90% sure it's real - and no the shop one won't play better - the only difference may be they may pay it more attention as a shop often deals a lot less than the ebay seller will - they'll be a big warehouse that's why they can sell so cheap

enjoy it anyways it looks good.

HELLO!

Quote by Blagworth08
So your saying if i paid for one at 400 pound from the shop its going to play the same or better?

All i m saying is that at that price range, theres not many things that can go bad on a guitar. Its not like its a 2000 dollar instrument that went bad cause people ****ed with the truss rod over the years you know?

It looks good cosmetically, and pickup wise and thats basically what you d get from it new. Its not going to feel FANTASTIC in your hands
My Gear
-ESP truckster
-Ibby RG 7 string
Quote by britishsligean
it's a genuine one, i should know i own an epiphone

anyways.....

ya it does look real but so....
its priced pretty much the same as any other epi les paul.
unless you didnt notice it was in euros???

edit: yes im a dumbass.
Last edited by LastBaron at Dec 29, 2009,
To me it was in Pounds.. that may be cause im from the UK..

BTW: On eBay.. FEEDBACK is your friend.. check it out

BTW x2: This is nothing to with GB&C so this may be moved.

EDIT: one more thing I noticed: the same seller has bids for the same guitar (well same model) so you should bid on that until it gets close to the price - if it does then just do the buy it now one.

HELLO!

Last edited by JamesLPs at Dec 29, 2009,
Quote by LastBaron

unless you didnt notice it was in euros???

Its not in euros well not when i view it since i live in the UK if that makes a difference
Gear:

Quote by JamesLPs
To me it was in Pounds.. that may be cause im from the UK..

BTW: On eBay.. FEEDBACK is your friend.. check it out

BTW x2: This is nothing to with GB&C so this may be moved.

Yeah i checked the feedback, all positive, ohh woops

Thanks everybody
Gear:

Quote by Blagworth08
Its not in euros well not when i view it since i live in the UK if that makes a difference

lol no you're right, my brilliance neglected to realize its pounds not euros haha
Did you see my editted post. sorry I thought you would have seen just to mention (wouldn't want you wasting money) I said...

EDIT: one more thing I noticed: the same seller has bids for the same guitar (well same model) so you should bid on that until it gets close to the price - if it does then just do the buy it now one.

HELLO!

Quote by JamesLPs
Did you see my editted post. sorry I thought you would have seen just to mention (wouldn't want you wasting money) I said...

I haven't actually got the money on paypal yet so ive got to give the money to my mam first so she can put it in her bank account to access it from paypal, and thats going to take 3-5 working days apparently
Gear:

why would someone go thru the trouble of making a fake EPI? why not just make it a gibson....?
Douglas Spad with EMG 81x's
Epiphone LP jr. with EMG 89 split coil, alot of upgrades
Rig:
Power conditioner, Hush, ART Quadra/FX Reverb (all 3 in a rack), Peavey XXX, 2 Mesa 4x12 cabs.
Quote by sk8freakrt
why would someone go thru the trouble of making a fake EPI? why not just make it a gibson....?

because no one buys gibsons because they're so expensive, and the fact it's very easy to tell if it's a fake
The number of idiotic responses to this thread are so overwhelming that I cannot even began to address them properly. Thankfully, there is no need because this thread has nothing to do with building or customizing and therefore does not belong in the GB&C subforum.

*reported*
Quote by cedricsmods
The number of idiotic responses to this thread are so overwhelming that I cannot even began to address them properly. Thankfully, there is no need because this thread has nothing to do with building or customizing and therefore does not belong in the GB&C subforum.

*reported*

Everyone of the above responses is more helpful than your response, so kindly get out.
My Gear
-ESP truckster
-Ibby RG 7 string