At most guitar stores (GAK in the UK specificly) do they like watch over you when try a guitar out or do they mainly leave you alone and let you get on with it?
They eye-**** you.

Well, maybe not quite that severe, but they give a glance every now and then.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
any place that ive been to they just kinda let you play and mostly leave you alone besides asking if you need any help every few minutes.
thanks guys, its really annoying for me when people just kinda stand there and watch you, especially when its one person
Don't touch stuff without being told to but they usually leave you be when trying out a guitar - unless of course, you're awesome enough to attract a crowd in which case they sometimes have a look
i've been to GAK and they do stand there and watch you, but it varies between shops
Rockin' shit
I live down in Brighton, so GAK is my local guitar shop

In my experience, the staff are pretty good and just leave you to it. You have to ask to try stuff out though.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Last edited by Joeval at Dec 29, 2009,
Quote by jimmyhotpants
i've been to GAK and they do stand there and watch you, but it varies between shops

crap
Well, Guitar Center, theey don't care. Never heard of GAK.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Pencil Man
Well, Guitar Center, theey don't care. Never heard of GAK.

its in the UK and im assuming your in america, we dont have GC here
IF you are not welcome to really check out a guitar.....Assume you're being ripped off.
I bet Charlie Brown's teacher's name was Mrs.Hammett
Quote by jimmyhotpants

No way, I tried out a £1700 ESP and a £1000 peavey head for 20 minutes and they only checked up on me once. The rest of the time they were just elsewhere. They just told me not to damage the guitar, but I guess it depends on how dodgey you look.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
They don't, but you're better off going to independent stores anyway cause they're usually better.
Quote by Tedis1111
its in the UK and im assuming your in america, we dont have GC here

hahahahaha. Silly UK people with their no Guitar Centers.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Pencil Man

....... i want guitar center
As im a noob guitarist, i feel embarresed going in when they are looking at me and watch me fail about :/
Quote by Jk47_
As im a noob guitarist, i feel embarresed going in when they are looking at me and watch me fail about :/

same
Quote by Pencil Man

we do but they're not located in every major city like guitar center
Quote by britishsligean

we do!?
Quote by britishsligean

seriously where?
Quote by Tedis1111
seriously where?

dawsons, guitar guitar, allrgith they've only got a handfull of stores but it's a similar idea