Ok here is the song.(my friend and i wrote it.it is still kind of a work in progress....)
This song was written for a jerk that i had fallen for.I AIN'T NEVER GOING THERE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!

No Matter What!!
Girl:I have never felt so lonely ever since you left me
i know its time for revenge on you
but i cant because i still love you!
Course both guy and girl:
No matter what
no matter what
i know ill love you
no matter what
no matter what
ill allways know the truth between me and you no matter what....
Guy:Ever since that day i left you I relized that u were that u were my one and only and that was the truth....when i left ya my heart broke in 2....but know i wont u 2 know
Course:No matter what
no matter what
I know I love you
no matter what no matteer what
I know the truth between me and you...no matter what
mmmm.....baby I still love you...mmm yea
Girl:when will you realize?I'm the girl for you...because we know each other like family..brother and sister tied together in love 4 ever no matter what
Course:No matter what
No matter what
we know we love each other
no matter what
no matter what
well know the truth about each other
no matter what mmm...no no no matter no matter mmmm...baby i know ill still love you mmmm...i love you to girl...mm..i know i love me 2..mm...yea..i wont you to know yea...
No matter what No matter what...yea...
No matter what!

I know some of you will think this is dumb but the beat is the one of =Favorite Girl by Justin Bieber.If you dont already know what it sounds like look up the song(acoustic version) on Youtube.
Last edited by xxxJBloverxxx at Dec 29, 2009,
I can't get a feel for the song because of the layout and spelling, it completely kills it for me.
Blinded by the exertions of man
I stumble through the haze of modern malfunctions

Dropping myself into darkness
Here's a basic rhythm for you, you could have this going throughout the song and put more over the top.
Attachments:
Untitled.txt
Blinded by the exertions of man
I stumble through the haze of modern malfunctions

Dropping myself into darkness