Hello everyone! I'm new here, so sorry if I act a little dumb

Recently I bought a Squier SE Special Pack (Squier SE Special with a SP-10 Amp), but I found out a little defect on the joint of the neck, it is minimalist, but I got scared that it may start to crack more with the use, so I contacted the seller, and he offered to trade the SE for a new Bullet, saying the bullet is of superior quality, I doubt and said I was not interested, since I read that the SE is better then the Bullet, so he asked directly to Fender, and the Fender seller also said that the Bullet is more expensive and has more quality immediately next the SE Special. Since i'm new on this I decided to ask here because you guys certainly know a lot more than the information I could find until know

Thanks in advance for your help!
take the bullet, its not much better and it doesnt matter a whole whole lot seeing as theyre both squier but it beats the starter pack
never played the SE, but I dont realy like the bullet. I imagine and have heard its the better of the two, and its all you need if your just learning.
GUITARS
Burswood Acoustic
Squier Affinity Strat
Fender Tele Deluxe
BASS
Ibanez Jetking bass
AMPS
Marshall MG30DFX
Peavey max 158 bass amp
Fender Bassman 250
1979 Carvin of some sort
And some pedals
Quote by marckyvengeance
take the bullet, its not much better and it doesnt matter a whole whole lot seeing as theyre both squier but it beats the starter pack
Hey, my Squier Classic Vibe is a great guitar.
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
Last edited by ILiKePiNeAppLeS at Dec 29, 2009,
Damn, when I bought the SE Special Pack, there was a pack 30euros cheaper with a Yamaha GA15 amp and a with a Squier Bullet I ended up buying the Squier SE Special pack thinking it would be better

Btw, what is your opinio between Die-Cast machine heads and Covered machine heads? (since the SE has Die-Cast and the Bullet has Covered) and what is the better wood? Agathis or Basswood?

Thanks everyone
Diecast (I'm pretty sure) and basswood are better.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.
try get urself an affinity series made in indoneasia most squires are chinese but some of the affinity series are indonesian ive go 1 and its an exellent guitar