Hey guys I'm looking at a new pair of humbuckers for my Ibanez RG7420BP.

It's a 7-string, so 6 string rec's wont really work lol (if you have the 6 string version of pups listed below, input is very welcome here).

Anyone have any experience with Lundgren 7 pups? I was looking at them and kind of wanted some input from real people, not just their website.

I was thinking of a few pairs, tell me what you think (if you have 6 version of the pup or combination, tell what it's like please)

(Configuration in Bridge + Neck)

1. Dimarzio D-Sonic 7 (Rail toward bridge) + Dimarzio PAF 7
2. Dimarzio Blaze Neck (can be used in bridge) + Dimarzio Air Norton 7
3. Dimarzio Tone Zone 7 + Dimarzio Liquifire 7
4. Lundgren M7 + BareKnuckle Cold Sweat 7 ($$$$$ lol)
5. Seymour Duncan Blackout 7s (Not a fan of actives, though, just throwing the idea out there)
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
if it's for metal get 7-string BKP warpigs. those things will blow u away. I have nailbombs (6 string) and are great for cleans, jazz and amazing for high gain.
"Steven Seagal is like godzilla for barbies" -> Retard
what kind of amp do you have?
Quote by classicrocker01
You know you're addicted to gear when you've had more guitars than girlfriends

........that would be me
I have a Fender G-DEC but I play through a POD x3 now. (Usually on the Big Bottom)

Yeah I've heard wonders about the Nailbomb + Cold Sweat/Painkiller combo on a 6.

I play stuff ranging from high gain "djenty" stuff like Periphery/Meshuggah/SikTh/Chimp Spanner, to medium-ish gain proggy stuff Dream Theater/Circus Maximus/Pain of Salvation, to clean stuff like Pat Metheny, Allan Holdsworth, Shawn Lane

I'm looking for something that can sound real nice on sparkly cleans, do jazz fusion tones, metal, etc.

The majority of what I play is either high gain like Periphery or Meshuggah or medium gain Dream Theater and Scale the Summit tonal type stuff, but I do delve into fusion, jazz, some country, etc.
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...