Simple question. I wanna buy reason 4, but I don't have 250 quid. But, is there any way I can buy the student version and use it at home?
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Probably, when you buy student versions online they usually dont run any checks on these things.
Quote by Beefmo
Probably, when you buy student versions online they usually dont run any checks on these things.

Oh right. Awesome. I must admit, I didn't know how they'd check, just didn't wanna spend 130 quid and not have it work.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by moody07747
You need a student email address to get the discount most of the time. I personally tend to pay for the full version of the software I will use all the time.

I don't know what a student email is so that probably won't work, bugger. I would pay for it, I just can't afford it.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
if you get the student version, you'll have to pay full price for any upgrades. that's how Logic does it at least...
I needed to scan my ID card and email it to Ableton for my Live discount. They should accept high school ID as well as college, but I'm not sure.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by moody07747
A student email is one that ends in ".edu"

Or .ac.uk over here
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.