Page 1 of 2

No wonder the economy is looking shitty.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
they do have pretty good fries. smashburger's are better though.
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Ewwwww. It's like eating a grain of salt.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Oh and Arbys curly fries > all other fries.
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by dustyboy316
Oh and Arbys curly fries > all other fries.

Only if your looking to clean out your intestines without ingesting over 9000 jalepeno peppers
love is love // return to dust
I don't think their chips are particularly special, there hamburgers are absurdly ridiculous, though I can't stop thinking about what part of the cow i'm currently munching on ...
Quote by dustyboy316
Ewwwww. It's like eating a grain of salt.

Eating a grain of salt?

Quote by CrossBack7
I don't get it
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Fuck McDonalds. I refuse to eat there. The only thing worse than their food is their ads.

Quote by Kensai
I don't get it

The Gold Standard was what formerly backed US currency. The idea was every dollar would be backed in gold. Nixon got rid of it in the 70's. They're suggesting their fries are some type of gold standard because they are so "delicious"
Last edited by NoOne0507 at Dec 29, 2009,
A burger shop in Northampton makes the nicest chips I've ever had. It's called Midwest. You should all go there if you're ever in the UK.
doesn't McDonalds put chemicals in their fries to make them smell so delicious? I thought I heard that somewhere.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
They have good fries. There are better ones though. Fries actually disgust me, but they taste so damn good.
Quote by Kensai
I don't get it

I just ordered out of McDs and my bag had on it "Our Fries are the Gold Standard".

Quote by CrossBack7
Quote by NoOne0507
Fuck McDonalds. I refuse to eat there. The only thing worse than their food is their aids.

... is how I read that.
I must admit. they are addicting... now i need my fix, thanks
Quote by tyler_j
This ought to shut you up

I now have a lolstack, therefore I shall stop my rampage!
Quote by Momentosis
I just ordered out of McDs and my bag had on it "Our Fries are the Gold Standard".

I still don't get it

Btw I'm calling BS on their ad. "100% irrestible" means that you can't resist it, which people clearly do.
Quote by mcjosh
Eww. Seriously, McDonald's food is like chemical waste.

This.

If I have to eat fast-food, I get Hardee's/Carl Jr's.

We have a local Mom and Pop restaurant that cuts and cooks their own potato chips.

Oh Gawd, they are delicious.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Kensai
I still don't get it

Btw I'm calling BS on their ad. "100% irrestible" means that you can't resist it, which people clearly do.

Read my edit! They're suggesting that it is some type of monetary standard. Like the US's former Gold Standard.
Quote by tancanada
Only if your looking to clean out your intestines without ingesting over 9000 jalepeno peppers

It is well worth it.
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Quote by MH400
They make my tummy feel funny

I hurt after eating them

This. Unlike the average American, my stomach is not adjusted to the acid that is McDonald's food. After eating more than an order of small fries, my stomach feels like it's disintegrating.
Quote by aaciseric
... is how I read that.

Me too.

I actually think they are pretty good but I am a fan of salty food so that is no surprise. Don't really think there needs to be a thread about it but if we were to talk about the best potato snacks there is no competition to Chinos Wedges of Chinos, Sheffield, UK. Especially with garlic mayo. Mmm.
I think it's quite witty and like it purely for the marketing. McDonald's fries are all I eat from there, once in a blue moon, because everything else gives me a stomach ache. It's shit food as well.

Edit: I thought this was obvious but doesn't seem to have been stated: 'gold' also throws to their branding, hence "gold standard" = "McDonald's [high] standard"
Last edited by Le_Bunny at Dec 29, 2009,
Quote by NoOne0507

The Gold Standard was what formerly backed US currency. The idea was every dollar would be backed in gold. Nixon got rid of it in the 70's. They're suggesting their fries are some type of gold standard because they are so "delicious"

Oooh, now it makes more sense. Not sure why you'd want your dollar backed up by french fries though. But mcdonalds shit all over logic as usual.

Quote by ctb

Speaking of heart attacks, you'll love this place.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbKRSYAuSNg

00:55

I'd let her double my bypass any day
Quote by ctb

all i ever think about when i see that is -BlackZeppelin-

but hmm. those fries are good once in like, 3 years
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by Kensai

00:55

I'd let her double my bypass any day

Oh, lordy.

I actually like mcdonalds haha. If you get really stoned and get a Dr. Pepper a large fry and put lots of pepper on it and dip it in bbq chipoltle sauce, with a hot and spicy and a double cheesburger with only mayo and lettuce, then take the bread off of one of them and put the two sandwiches together you're in heaven trust me putting a hot and spicy and double cheesburger together may not sound great, but it's the best thing you'll ever eat at mcdonalds trust me
This is the same company that didn't know what "I'd hit it" meant when they posted it all over the place.

Gibson Les Paul BFG Gator
Line6 James Tyler Variax JTV-69
Line6 Pod HD500
Blackheart Handsome Devil
Page 1 of 2