Goofy question but I need suggestions for a good but not expensive angled and shielded jumper cable brand for an effects loop. Right now just for an overdrive pedal in the effects loop from a noise suppressor. I'm thinking I'd need a 6" cable and a 12" cable for the longer return path or maybe I'm thinking this wrong? And maybe I should also get an extra 6" jumper cable just in case I add a wah pedal later between the guitar and noise suppressor?

Thanks...
Fender Malmsteen Strat > Boss NS2 Noise Suppressor > NS2 Send > NeoClassic 3080 Compressor > NeoClassic 741 Overdrive > NS2 Return > NS2 Output > VHT Special 6 Ultra Amp > Amp Send > MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay > Boss RC3 Loop Station > Amp Return
Ask a goofy question, get a goofy answer, LOL. :-p
Fender Malmsteen Strat > Boss NS2 Noise Suppressor > NS2 Send > NeoClassic 3080 Compressor > NeoClassic 741 Overdrive > NS2 Return > NS2 Output > VHT Special 6 Ultra Amp > Amp Send > MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay > Boss RC3 Loop Station > Amp Return
if you are going

guitar -> amp -> amp send -> pedals -> amp return

then you'll need a good couple of feet if you want to run from a front of a stage to your amp for live situations and maybe a 4-footer for home use to go to and from the amp, and probably 6 inch cables in between.

and, they are generally called "patch cables" or "patch leads"
Its just a normal instrument cable.

Just make your own out of some Mogami, Belden or Canare cables and you can determine the exact length you need, rather than buying it off the stores.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Last edited by ragingkitty at Dec 29, 2009,
Quote by Skierinanutshel
they are generally called "patch cables" or "patch leads"

yeah I know but a lot of cable manufacturers call them jumper cables too, ie: DiMarzio Jumper Cables.

As far as the effects loop cable path, see the NS-2 Owner´s Manual for a diagram:

http://www.roland.com/products/en/_support/om.cfm?PRODUCT=NS%2D2
Last edited by Yngwie#1 at Dec 29, 2009,
planet waves classics- good signal transparency pack of 3 for approx £15, or the pedal board cable kit which is a lot more expensive but more economical in the long term, solderless connections and you can make more alot of patch cables out of it.

another quality cable company is george L`s
Last edited by ibanezgod1973 at Dec 30, 2009,