Hey guys! Got my Engl Invader 100 this week, and finally put together my itty bitty studio in my room. Definitely made of win and pwn.

Check out clip on my profile. http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/enselmis/

I recorded this little clip in about an hour just to test out the recorded tone of the amp. Clip is called "Meshuggah-y bit 1.0" and it's just a quick recording of a riff I made up and a few layers over top of it, with MIDI drums courtesy of DFH. There is minimal post processing on the guitars.

This is the second thing I've ever really recorded seriously, so don't hate too much boys.

-R0b3rt
Last edited by enselmis at Dec 29, 2009,
That's because in the title it says NGD!

No but seriously, that recording is pretty sweet.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Sick . Tone is nice, lol. But i really like your Fives cover, thats so sick. Is that like dream theater? prog ftw
Quote by iLesPaul
Sick . Tone is nice, lol. But i really like your Fives cover, thats so sick. Is that like dream theater? prog ftw

It's a Guthrie Govan tune off of his album Erotic Cakes.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by iLesPaul

Yeah, it's Guthrie Govan. His stuff is incredible. I think I'll have to re-record that cover in the near future. In the next few days I'll post some revisions of that Meshuggah-y song and add a lot more to it hopefully. Me and my friend (His UG account is ChaimWitz) also recorded a cover/jam of Tear Down The Walls by Davy Knowles which I'll post soon as well.

Quote by enselmis
You guys completely rejected my NAD... Thanks a lot...

That's because there's no pictures.

Plus, this is gonna get closed cause it should be in the Holiday Gear Thread.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com