So I'm looking for a new guitar, and ive been looking at the agiles, and ive heard alot about the AL series, but not much about the dauntless. I was very interested in this...

http://www.rondomusic.com/product1756.html

but i havent heard much. would i be better off with the AL-2500?

http://www.rondomusic.com/product2894.html

that. or should i do somthing else? my budget is about $325, i have a VT50. i play lots of coheed and cambria, and classic rock. Thanks.
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
The Dauntless are part of the AL series but with a different name, it's beyond me why they do that. There is a comparison chart somewhere on there that shows the spec. differences between the Dauntless and other AL models.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by justinb904
The Dauntless are part of the AL series but with a different name, it's beyond me why they do that. There is a comparison chart somewhere on there that shows the spec. differences between the Dauntless and other AL models.

your preference? dauntless or 2500?
2007 Yamaha APX500
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
I would go with the Dauntless myself. I like the specs better, Made in Korea, Seymour DuncanHB-102N and HB-101B pups it sounds like you get more for your money with it.

John
Quote by johnro6659
I would go with the Dauntless myself. I like the specs better, Made in Korea, Seymour DuncanHB-102N and HB-101B pups it sounds like you get more for your money with it.

John

besides the pups what makes it better?
2007 Yamaha APX500
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!