Page 1 of 4
Haha sweet just had our first gig and it went great we played much better then I thought and we even dedicated our set to the Rev. We let our drummer go crazy on an improvisational solo and we kinda followed along and it got pretty emotional. What were your first gigs like? Did you guys ever get lucky and have someone die the day before or of your gig and get to promote yourselves with it? We dedicated Wish you were here to the Rev and all the other dead rockers for our encore. Sweet huh?
Quote by StankMcGarnagle
Haha sweet just had our first gig and it went great we played much better then I thought and we even dedicated our set to the Rev. We let our drummer go crazy on an improvisational solo and we kinda followed along and it got pretty emotional. What were your first gigs like? Did you guys ever get lucky and have someone die the day before or of your gig and get to promote yourselves with it? We dedicated Wish you were here to the Rev and all the other dead rockers for our encore. Sweet huh?

what the **** is wrong with you?
My Rig:
Yamaha RBX 375 bass
Peavey Millenium BXP bass (won at Summer Slaughter 2010, signed by all the bands)
Eden Nemesis NC410 320w combo amp
Check out Tyrannicide, my death/thrash metal band:
http://www.myspace.com/tyrannicidemetal
Quote by StankMcGarnagle
Well its nice to know people take this place serious. Just a bunch of jokes and negative vibes thanks guys.

welcome to the pit
Last edited by dlguitarmaster7 at Dec 29, 2009,
My first gig was a jazz band show at school
GEAR:

Schecter V-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Special Model LP
Ruben Flores Classical
Peavey Vypyr 75
Cry Baby Wah
Quote by QAZAR
so, you took advantage of somebody's death to promote your band?

nice.

Quote by StankMcGarnagle

You should become a businessman and work for record companies.
I dunno man I think a syncronised jump is a great idea and a good piece of showmanship- I'll mention it to the guys and we might have to pull that one out next gig.
next thing you'll be killing people to play at their funerals
Ill Take it all
Arrows and Guns.. Hundreds and more

Save you from one
Quote by TheTortured

+1

Anyway, I played for my first time in front of a real audience (600 or so) for a school talent show. We dedicated one song to our 3rd period spare group, all of whom are still alive.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Why would be sarcastical? I don't understand this place so I'll just stop posting into this flurry of negativity and immature behaviors.
Quote by StankMcGarnagle
Why would be sarcastical? I don't understand this place so I'll just stop posting into this flurry of negativity and immature behaviors.

at least we wish people harm as to take advantage of the situation ...wait.
Ill Take it all

Save you from one
Quote by TheTortured

I would also like to point out, that he has stated that Adolf Hitler is his hero.
Quote by MuffinBrain

OH GOD!!!

I definitely didn't see that one coming.
My first lol stack

SIGNATURE

tacos are an excellent source of everything thats in tacos
Quote by chaimwitz
I would also like to point out, that he has stated that Adolf Hitler is his hero.

OOOOOOOh well thats it then all is explained
Ill Take it all

Save you from one
Quote by Våd Hamster
Rev is dead? you should make a thread about that.

I think we need a "The Only OMG SOMEBODY DIED Thread".
GEAR:

Schecter V-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Special Model LP
Ruben Flores Classical
Peavey Vypyr 75
Cry Baby Wah
Quote by QAZAR
so, you took advantage of somebody's death to promote your band?

nice.

Exactly. TS doesn't seem to get it.

Anyway, my first gigs was pretty average. It wasn't even really a gig, just a small house party. I dropped my pick a few times. That was pretty bad.
I never said Adolf Hitler was my hero for what he did just his strong work ethic and perservance at his beliefs. I should have expected this just a big gang of jerks and tough guys..only a couple people are treting me like a human being.
Quote by StankMcGarnagle
I never said Adolf Hitler was my hero for what he did just his strong work ethic and perservance at his beliefs. I should have expected this just a big gang of jerks and tough guys..only a couple people are treting me like a human being.

New here?
Yes I'm new I just signed up and thought this would be a good place to talk to my peers but apparently I was wrong about you all.
i died before my first gig. it was pretty sweet.

9/10 would do it again
BLUEGREEN

Quote by sashki
Jazz III. It's not my choice. It's the correct choice.
I'm a cool kid at school and popular and all that so you guys are just being this way because you dont know me in rl.
Quote by StankMcGarnagle
I'm a cool kid at school and popular and all that so you guys are just being this way because you dont know me in rl.

Please stop posting, you aren't helping your cause at all.
Quote by StankMcGarnagle

!
well thanks alot guys for humiliating me when I'm trying to open up and talk about my band. If you dont want me here then I'll just go somewhere else where I am so tough luck jerks.
Last edited by StankMcGarnagle at Dec 29, 2009,
Page 1 of 4