me and my friends were good about searching about new riffs and lead... but the problem is, we dont know how to write a good lyrics...haha....
how to make a good lyrics..? give me some tips...huhu
well what i do when i write songs i will first get the riff like you said you did. But then if nothing has happened recently that I fell is worthy of writing about, I will just wait until something does happen to write the lyrics. However, if you're pressed for time and can't really wait for something to happen, just write about whatever is bugging you. It could be the most insignificant thing in the world. Also when i write a song, i will exaggerate my emotions to give me more inspiration. Like when my g/f broke up with me i wrote a song about that, and i just kept thinking about it and kept making myself feel bad about it until the song was finished. It's now probably my favorite song that i've written. I hope this helped. But if not, sorry.
equipment:
Gibson SG Special ltd.
Peavey JF2EX
Fender Kingman SCE
Vox AD30Vt
Line6 Spider III 150

Quote by Philip_pepper

Be sure to be able to recite at least one Shakespeare quote before and after each song.

Out loud, or in your head, it's up to you.
You'll probably get more help in the Songwriting and Lyrics Techniques sub-forum; this one is just for posting lyrics and poems you've written. I'd copy-and-paste your post, and put it there instead.
Quote by herby190
You'll probably get more help in the Songwriting and Lyrics Techniques sub-forum; this one is just for posting lyrics and poems you've written. I'd copy-and-paste your post, and put it there instead.

Do this. Thanks.