Poll: Have you whitey'd on laughing gas?
Poll Options
View poll results: Have you whitey'd on laughing gas?
No! haha
25 31%
Yeah
5 6%
i haven't tried laughing gas
51 63%
Voters: 81.
Page 1 of 2
there i was, sucking a balloon of laughing gas, sucked all the gas up in one toke

i felt dizzy, stars appeared, i fell backwards into my chair and there i lay for almost a minute.

my housemates thought i was dead, although they were laughing, as they all had their gas too

has anyone else had weird side effects/symptoms from taking laughing gas? it's a perfectly legal substance that can be bought from all joke shops so surely it shouldn't make people pass out? I've never whitey'd before on any drugs (embarassing coughing fit after a bong once but thats about it)

anyone? hello?
It wouldn't have been funny if you never woke up again.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
there you were, being an idiot.....
here you are, trying to brag about it......
here i am, caring....
inhale nitrous like a man next time
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by assbead92
Why the **** would you inhale laughing gas?

It's a dissociative drug that feels rather amazing for a minute or two.
Quote by assbead92
Why the **** would you inhale laughing gas?

for this reason, perhaps?

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Quote by the fendernator
it's a perfectly legal substance that can be bought from all joke shops so surely it shouldn't make people pass out?

..yeah, any legal substance should be safe, no matter how much you intake
lol N20 is fun. I would never pay for it my self, but if a friends got it it's excellently funny for a couple of minutes.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by the fendernator
that's the thing though. it's legal

So is Salvia. It only makes you trip balls.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Ill stick to weed, tyvm.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by NoBC14
Aspirin is perfectly legal, but if you take 13 of them it'll be your last headache.

touché

i guess it was the amount i inhaled in one go. hopefully people who read this will learn to inhale a little bit each breath, rather than sucking up a whole balloon of the gas. it's a great alternative to ketamin, apparently
Quote by the fendernator
that's the thing though. it's legal

What does that have to do with being an idiot ?

There are plenty of legal things that you can do that can pass you off as an idiot. Whipped Cream is legal, but if you go off and snuff that, im gonna call you an idiot.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does that have to do with being an idiot ?

There are plenty of legal things that you can do that can pass you off as an idiot. Whipped Cream is legal, but if you go off and snuff that, im gonna call you an idiot.

the gas in whipped cream canisters is laughing gas, aka nitrous oxide.

nitrous can be legally obtained, but iirc it becomes illegal when you inhale it or purchase it with intent to inhale it. its one of those legal loopholes. its best used in combination with other drugs/psychedelics. by itself its just kinda meh.

also drug thread.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Thanks for the information, Laurel. Still personally think its retarded. Its cutting your brain off from oxygen...thats your high ! Do it the right way and go buy some real drugs.

That or have fun when you one day drop dead.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Why inhale laughing gas when you can just drink alcohol? Or smoke pot?
Listen to jazz, it'll make you a better guitar player.

Whatever you do, stay creative
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Thanks for the information, Laurel. Still personally think its retarded. Its cutting your brain off from oxygen...thats your high ! Do it the right way and go buy some real drugs.

That or have fun when you one day drop dead.

You're thinking of volatile inhalants. Nitrous oxide is actually psychoactive, and while your brain will interpret nitrous in your lungs as recieving proper oxygen, it won't suffocate you if you are actually taking in oxygen along with it.

The highness actually comes from it being an nmda antagonist.
A kid in my grade died from inhaling too much of that before school started this year.
At the Justice Tour:
Guy in audience: Libertyville represent!
Tom Morello: Yes. Libertyville…represent.

Quote by IDread
Damn. You got insanely lucky when it comes to manly surnames.

Ai æm eɪ prəpoʊnənt ʌv eɪ kəmplitli fənɛtɪk ælfəbɛt. Spɛl ɛvriθɪŋ wɪθ ðə AɪPiEɪ.
Quote by Alex Vik
I've never laughed from laughing gas.

Suggestibility can do a lot.

"
Scientist Humphrey Davy introduced nitrous oxide to the public (primarily the British upper class) as a recreational drug at "laughing gas parties" in 1799, 36 years before it was used medically. The effects of the gas can make the user feel stuporous, dreamy, and sedated. While some people, in a state of induced euphoria by the gas, can sometimes "get the giggles" and erupt in laughter and overall amusement. At his parties, the audience was amused by watching the user's "nitrous oxide capers," which included stumbling around, slurred speech, and falling down.[2]"
Quote by guitarlord28
When you die, you'll realize this was a dumb idea

I love your sig! Firewall!
Quote by leeb rocks
SO I'VE BEEN BALLS DEEP IN MYSELF THIS WHOLE TlME?!?!
Quote by garden of grey
You're thinking of volatile inhalants. Nitrous oxide is actually psychoactive, and while your brain will interpret nitrous in your lungs as recieving proper oxygen, it won't suffocate you if you are actually taking in oxygen along with it.

Somebody reads Erowid....
Quote by the fendernator
well how else are you meant to inhale it?

what do you with it? look at it?

I could think of a way. Oh yeah.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Nitrous oxide can kill you if you're a Hemophiliac or if you asphyxiate yourself with it, which you almost did.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by garden of grey

“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by metal4all

When I saw this I looked for Peter Griffen
I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.
Quote by james4
..yeah, any legal substance should be safe, no matter how much you intake

This. Just because something is legal, and safe in some small amounts, doesn't mean you expect no consequences from ingesting all of it.
Page 1 of 2