I like it sounds a little bit like Tool or something. Couldn't really understand the singing but that's probably because I have shitty speakers. Keep it up. It's good stuff
Quote by SpaceGuardian
I like it sounds a little bit like Tool or something. Couldn't really understand the singing but that's probably because I have shitty speakers. Keep it up. It's good stuff

Thanks man. I wasn't going for a tool sound, but I'll take that as a compliment.
Sorry about the vocals, I mixed it a little low.
Hey man it really surprised ..... hell the solo is giving me goosebumps right now .... also the rhythem guitar timing is off a little in the bar before the last .... Vocals is a bit too low ...
Also the singing reminds me like a mashup of Interpol and She wants revenge
Overall great job

btw feel free to drop by my post
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=22738498#post22738498
Quote by renk
Hey man it really surprised ..... hell the solo is giving me goosebumps right now .... also the rhythem guitar timing is off a little in the bar before the last .... Vocals is a bit too low ...
Also the singing reminds me like a mashup of Interpol and She wants revenge
Overall great job

btw feel free to drop by my post
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=22738498#post22738498

Thanks, I mixed it down in Audacity. Dunno if you've ever used it, but it's a bitch sometimes...that's why the guitar is a little off. I left you a comment on your page, your vocals are unique...keep makin music.
haha thx man .. actually I've since completely changed up the vocals since that song.. usually I use Audacity but I'm trying to get more accustomed to FL ... especially for recording vocals since I don't have a preamp and in my earlier recordings with audacity the vocals tended to be way too low, so I had to kind of force things too be louder
That's pretty decent man! I'd love to hear this song with some better guitar tones, as far as mix, vocals could come up a titch. Other than that, it sounded really good. Maybe work on your bends a little bit in the solo. Keep it up man!
70's Japan Greco SuperPower
Amps: '65 TRRI - Peavey Classic 50 4x10 - Epiphone VJ Head (Modded) - 2x12 Celestion Greenback Cab
FX: BK Tube Driver - EH Small Stone - MXR CC
Acoustics: Breedlove ADSM20 - Alveraz 5021 12-String
Oh, also for the equipment we used: mBox into protools, Synth: MicroKorg, Amp for the lead was a Fender 600 (the little junior 5w tube amp) w/ a American Tele, the other amp was a Epiphone Valve Junior (We both used our practice amps because we were lazy...:-/) w/ a Strat... The Acoustic Was a Martin something, the bass was a SX...

I get paid 8$ an hour, have student loans, rent, food, insurance to pay for...Every extra ounce of money goes towards gear...Worth it
70's Japan Greco SuperPower
Amps: '65 TRRI - Peavey Classic 50 4x10 - Epiphone VJ Head (Modded) - 2x12 Celestion Greenback Cab
FX: BK Tube Driver - EH Small Stone - MXR CC
Acoustics: Breedlove ADSM20 - Alveraz 5021 12-String
Quote by HellBent1337
That's pretty decent man! I'd love to hear this song with some better guitar tones, as far as mix, vocals could come up a titch. Other than that, it sounded really good. Maybe work on your bends a little bit in the solo. Keep it up man!

Yea, my guitar tones are pretty cheesy...Digitech RP150...
Its lovely, I think it sounds really beautiful.. everything about it is perfect =)
[IMG]http://i31.tinypic.com/11ioi8n.jpg[/IMG]
We all love the fail-tar!