I was wandering if there was any point in getting the behringer EQ Pedal and if anyone else has one and also if they could tell me the pros and cons...if not should i save up for the Boss EQ pedal?

cheers
i dont really know much about EQ pedals but i do know i would buy a boss over a behringer pedal
Gear
Guitars
Epiphone SG G-400
IBANEZ S470DXQM

Amps
Vox Valvetronix VT30
Marshall MS-2 Micro Stack

Pedals
Zakk Wylde ZW 45 Cry Baby Wah
Boss Metal Zone MT-2
on harmony central there are loads of reviews saying its pretty much the same and noiseless...when you us a 9v adapter...hmm
behringer pedals aren't terrible...especially for the price. I've owned a few in the past and they sounded OK...they suck about as much tone as the Boss pedals they are cloned off of. the only downfall to most behringer pedals is their construction. they're plastic and feel like toys. that being said....the mxr 10-band is the only EQ pedal I need the only way I will get rid of it would be if I get a 31-band rack EQ
Quote by eyebanez333
behringer pedals aren't terrible...especially for the price. I've owned a few in the past and they sounded OK...they suck about as much tone as the Boss pedals they are cloned off of. the only downfall to most behringer pedals is their construction. they're plastic and feel like toys. that being said....the mxr 10-band is the only EQ pedal I need the only way I will get rid of it would be if I get a 31-band rack EQ

I agree. Behringer's problem isn't sound quality, its durability. Sound wise they are pretty much just like boss as they are clones. By it, if its your first eq you may not really find good use, so get the behringer and if you don't like eqs then you never wasted much money.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Danelectro makes a cheap EQ for around $30. They get some good reviews too.
Get the Danelectro Fish 'n' Chips its a very good EQ pedal and as mentioned above goes for $30/£30.
Legend.
Quote by Lord_Westwood
Get the Danelectro Fish 'n' Chips its a very good EQ pedal and as mentioned above goes for $30/£30.

+1

probably the best budget EQ out there.
I don't know of anyone who likes stomping on their EQ pedals non-stop.

Normally you just set it once and then leave it on at either the front or the loop.

So, why the need to worry about the build ?

Not like the dan electro fish and chips is made of metal either.
Quote by sfx
I don't know of anyone who likes stomping on their EQ pedals non-stop.

Normally you just set it once and then leave it on at either the front or the loop.

So, why the need to worry about the build ?

Not like the dan electro fish and chips is made of metal either.

Accidents can happen moving things around, he didn't clarify if he gigs or not.

If not then, well, accidents still happen you know.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Used GE-7 go for $40-$60 so maybe wait for one of those...
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
Quote by Td_Nights
Accidents can happen moving things around, he didn't clarify if he gigs or not.

If not then, well, accidents still happen you know.

Yeah, I gig quite alot BUT normally my pedals are left ontop of my head (amp head...not literally) as i use a wireless system (for the jumping around and playing in the crowd and such)

Im also looking into the mxr10....hmm