Page 1 of 2
Hey guys,

I found out recently that on christmas day this year that a brand new Tourettes guy video was released on youtube by the original Tourettes Guy uploader.

At the end of the video it is said that more NEW tourettes guy videos will be released in 2010.

Whether they're just old unreleased videos of him or brand new footage, despite the rumours that he was dead, i really do not know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb3cIGGWa-M

Enjoy!
ESP: EC-401

Hughes & Kettner: Tubemeister 18 Head
Harley Benton: G212 Vintage Cabinet

Dunlop: ZW-45 Zakk Wylde CryBaby Wah
Boss: TU-2 Chromatic Tuner
Boss: Mt-2 Metal Zone
Electro Harmonix: Memory Toy Delay
Boss: NS-2 Noise Supressor
Whatever, he's not funny.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
its all fake, which ruins it for me
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
AWESOME!

And I'm pretty sure that I read about his death on the official website.
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
He's not funny and he also gives a bad depiction of what people who actually have Tourettes are like. I hope he is dead.
Nikolas
Quote by JacobTheMe
He isn't funny.

This.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
then dont laugh

You rule lol

Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
He's not funny and he also gives a bad depiction of what people who actually have Tourettes are like. I hope he is dead.

He isn't giving people with his condition a bad name. The footage isn't even about tourettes.

He was given the name Tourettes guy by fans online. It was originally filmed to document his life, NOT tourettes.

All money made from these videos are supposdley put towards his medical bills. whether thats true or not we'll never but still...

hmmm... nope still not funny.
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
Besides the bob saget one, i thought his routine got old really fast
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by ajwhiteford
He isn't giving people with his condition a bad name. The footage isn't even about tourettes.

He was given the name Tourettes guy by fans online. It was originally filmed to document his life, NOT tourettes.

All money made from these videos are supposdley put towards his medical bills. whether thats true or not we'll never but still...

It just seems staged, and some sources claim he doesn't have the disorder at all, but some do, so I just won't touch that. He just seems like an asshole alcoholic who isn't funny.
Nikolas
****ING SHIT.

SHIT BALLS ****.

SHUT THE ****ING ****.

****ING **** YOU

**** YOU

Hilarious.
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
It just seems staged, and some sources claim he doesn't have the disorder at all, but some do, so I just won't touch that. He just seems like an asshole alcoholic who isn't funny.

I find him very funny although I do agree ALOT of it does seem staged and perfectly timed.

I mean I don't know if he has a disorder or not but one things for sure, he's one hell of an alcoholic lol

I really don't see what the big deal is about this guy. He just seems like a pissed off guy.
Quote by EchoxOath
SG has officially won this thread.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
there are no words to describe how truly epic this is.

Quote by SGstriker
I think you win the award for the coolest member of '08
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN

As a man with Tourette Syndrome, I can confidently say,
"Fuck you. Tourette's Guy is fucking hysterical."

But now I'm curious as to where these videos came from. Was his death just a hoax?
Porcupine balls!!

Dont talk s**t about total!

Your Colgate toothpaste with tartar control made me feel like a piece of s**t!

God. good times with TG
Last edited by GoxGetterxGuy at Dec 30, 2009,
ohhh my god. this is fantastic. i've been wondering (yes sad i know etc etc) for months if this guy was really dead or just got sick of acting. glad he's back
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by TunerAddict
its all fake, which ruins it for me

i always interpreted it to mean "tourettes guy" in the colloquial sense. people shouting about gibberish are said to be having tourettes when i'm among friends. i thought it was painfully obvious considering he has no symptoms of real tourettes and seems just like a drunk dad that talks too much.

that said, i find him hilarious.
#DTWD
This is kind of sad... Perhaps I overanalyse things too much, but mental illness like that just makes me sad, even if he is just some fake random drunk dude.

Dont be mistaken, I find mental illness as awkwardly funny as the next guy, but when they are aware of their own mental illness, it somehow becomes soul-crushingly depressing.
...In my opinion.
i think it's funny sometimes..but not always. too staged.

Quote by Alexishxc1337
wasn't funny then, probably isn't funny now.

also, i thought i spotted my sig for a second til i noticed it was white letters~

He's just like Fred, a no-talent hack who made his rise to fame via a wave of mindless 12 year-olds.
Quote by Shaggy_420
^
very nice

- ಠ_ಠ -

Thug aim Say it really quickly
Oh hell yes, I love Tourette's Guy regardless of if it's staged or not! Can't wait for the new material. All the haters just need to lighten up.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
can't.
stop.
lauging.
There's a road that leads to the end of all suffering. You should take it.

- Jericho Caine

secret, aaaaagent maaan.
secret, aaaaagent maaan.
I just saw the end of the video, went to www.thetourettesguy.tv, and I clicked on the new episode, and read the description on youtube. It said he was in jail? WTF.
Guitars:
LTD Viper 300FM
Jackson DX10D
MIM Tele
MIM Strat
Amps:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe - Stock Eminence Legend
Peavey Ultra Plus 120 Watt Head
Rivera R412T - Loaded with Celestion V30s
Pedals:
Boss NS-2
TC Flashback X4
TC Trinity Reverb
My uncle has tourettes, so I don't think this is really funny.

It's a serious disorder, not something to make fun of.

And the video isn't very funny.

Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
Quote by RG5EX1

For the last time, his videos aren't even about the disorder. It's about HIM!

Also if the rumours are true, he doesn't even know he's famous. I mean it's debatable but still.

Plus all these people pointing out that it isn't funny, just don't watch it. Stop spending your life behind a computer moaning about the world. This thread was made to tell people who enjoy his vienn's that he's back..

Last edited by ajwhiteford at Dec 30, 2009,
Quote by RG5EX1

Honestly, it's pretty funny sometimes.

My condition is pretty mild compared to some of the documentaries I've watched on YouTube (which are sad, since they're mostly kids who get made fun of at school), but unless you have an extreme case of TS, or have coprolalia, there are moments where you can't honestly realize what's happening and not think it's at least a little bit funny.

And yes, like has been mentioned before (and right at the top of the site, for Christ's sake), Tourette's Guy doesn't really show any symptoms of TS in his videos. He's just a crazy, disgruntled drunkard whose behavior is entertaining. There are links on the site that link visitors to actual TS websites, so hell, it even helps spread awareness about the disorder, which is fabulous, since the common person doesn't understand that TS is more than just coprolalia.
I never really thought it was all that funny, but I don't really swear much myself, so I guess I don't get the humor.

however, I always enjoyed the line

"bitch, I love you"
Quote by sluffinator
Yeh this guy knows his ****... just listen to him XD

Quote by ScreamingCheeto
NaivexLi is anything but naive. His post was a pretty good source of info.

Thanks

Quote by MightyAl

Pro tip, kids - girls are NOT impressed by your blood.
Page 1 of 2